• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Luton and dunstable wls... soon

I haven’t really got any pain at all 😋😋. Only time I feel anything at all is when I try and get comfortable at night. If you try and sleep on your side you feel discomfort…. Not really pain …. But makes it that you can’t sleep on your side…. Which for me is an utter pain! I have no nausea at all. When in hospital I did once think that I was going to be sick, but it passed and hasn’t returned! I think everyone is different. Try not to think about the problems that might happen …. Be positive and embrace what can be!! Let the positive thoughts flow xx
Yes discomfort more than anything ! .. sorry I'm not great woth putting things in to words cx

Yes discomfort more than anything ! .. sorry I'm not great woth putting things in to words cx
Thankyou for that, that puts my mind at ease. As you say everyone is different, let's hope for a positive outcome, I really can't wait to be on the loosers bench with all of you, it's a great support network.

Hi ladies........ It's been lovely catching up on everyone's stories I'm so pleased for all those that are healing well. Congratulations to Sm10 and Goodmack for getting your date set 👏🏻.......I'm also at Luton and dunstable currently waiting for my op date. My surgeon will be Dr Whitelaw, I was put on his waiting list back in December.

Hi ladies........ It's been lovely catching up on everyone's stories I'm so pleased for all those that are healing well. Congratulations to Sm10 and Goodmack for getting your date set 👏🏻.......I'm also at Luton and dunstable currently waiting for my op date. My surgeon will be Dr Whitelaw, I was put on his waiting list back in December.
Hi Shelley537,
Welcome to the group and thank you 😊. I hope you get your date soon!

Thank you I’m soo excited. Dr Adil, who was your surgeon and what was it like care wise on the ward.
Ward care is good, luckily I had my own side room. But talking of things to take .. take done ear plugs and headphones because it does get noisy at night xxx

Welcome Shelley, hopefully your date will come soon. Thankyou, will keep you posted. I'm at the UCLH, traveling from Norfolk.

Welcome Shelley, hopefully your date will come soon. Thankyou, will keep you posted. I'm at the UCLH, traveling from Norfolk.
I’m also in Norfolk!

Sorry that wasn't very clear ! I meant to write , did you start your weight loss journey at Fakenham? My doc referred me their and I did the weight management there. They are excellent. Can't wait to get my bypass.
Lol, no I went straight to Luton and Dunstable but I was 22 months there before my bypass. X

Congratulations 🎉 to you, you sound as though your doing really well and fab weight loss . I have my gastric bypass surgery on 3 rd Feb, at UCLh , I'm soo nervous, but trying to remain calm. I'm looking forward to my new me , however just anxious about it all and what to expect. I've read so much, probably too much ! I will keep you posted how it goes next week, huge congratulations to you.
Good Luck for you surgery tomorrow 🤗!!! Wishing you speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 from now!

Thankyou. I'm hoping it all goes ok. Fingers crossed. I really want to be the 7 weeks down the line now !!!! Just a quick question, does the nausea go away after the surgery, or is this something that stay with the you forever !!? Just something that's been niggling me and I'm thinking about , it's crazy what's going on in my head !!! Excited and fearful!
Hey how did surgery go ? X

Back