• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mandies journey

Hi crazylady

Yep, its so frustrating and makes me so mad lol. I just think omg the rubbish i used to eat compared to the little bits i manage now and yet no weight loss. Some people have told me my body is holding on to it...well i flippin wish it would let go because its been holding on to it too flaming long hehehe.

Ah well we just gotta keep going i guess. Have decided not to go for another fill as i just know i would end up having a de fill a few days later.

I saw a dietician too. they told me that instead of eating slider foods, to try and eat a piece of brown toast and to eat more textured food because in all honesty i suppose i do avoid it as i know it just wont go down. Anyway i have been trying to eat more solid food even if it takes me hours to eat one piece of toast. Most of the time tho i still end up bringing it back up and unable to swallow my saliva until i do :( vicious circle i guess.

Anyway onwards and upwards and like you say, lets hope things start to move again soon.

Thanks for the replies tho i really do appreciate it.

Mandie

Back