• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

Same here i have the choice but i think i am going for a bypass ! I will make my mind up before my pre op next Thursday.
My head is spinning with information at the moment !

Dippydeb. There seems to be three options. Band, sleeve and bipass. Band is reversible but ongoing after the op. Sleeve removes part of the stomach and bipass is major removal. I'm going band just in case in time there is a magic pill ;). But the latter two have no ongoing fiddling about ie fils/defils. Toughy really. Research is the key. And being happy with whatever decision you make xxx

march 2014 bypass?

Hi...has any one got their date for March and fancies a txt buddy to go through it together with?
My date is 26th march at st richards, Chichester.

Hi...has any one got their date for March and fancies a txt buddy to go through it together with?
My date is 26th march at st richards, Chichester.

Fab news on your date hun :) ....Hope pre-op diet goes ok x

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab news on your date hun :) ....there is a March surgeries thread running so maybe worth a peek.
Hope pre-op diet goes ok x

I have moved the posts into the march thread and edited your post so that it makes sense now they've moved :D xx

Hi ladies and gents, I couldn't see a thread started for March 2014 surgeries so thought I start one off. Well, I have a date for 27th March for a band. I'm going to The Wells Suite at Tonbridge Wells. I've enjoyed reading other's stories and journeys and cannot wait to join you all :) x Any other March dates out there?

Hi KTT... I'm from Kent. Op on 26th.... It's exciting!

I had my pre-op on Friday so I'm hoping I receive my date for march very soon :) I've started training for the pre-op milk diet as I'm writing this for my lunch I am having half a pink of semi skimmed milk I've been doing shakes on the build up to get me in the mind set of liquids breakfast & dinner then its just the time after work to crack :-/ good look ladies to all those who already have their dates :) xx

afternoon girls i can feel the excitement in here :) march is approaching quickly and you'll soon be in the spotlight. I'm sure there will be many more to join in before feb is out. Good luck Kimmy hope your date comes thru soon and slimby gl hun its been a long time coming but now its your time hun x x x x

March is days away girls ., dont know about you all but i am excited scared all rolled into one. Start my milk diet on Sat so it will really hit home it is all happening then. Someone please pinch me!

I know .. Two weeks on monday for me and surgery! Just been reading the paperwork again. Have my pre op on thursday so this is the only fence left before being admitted on the 16th. Been a long time coming.., but at last i dont feel like i am living my life in limbo!

Ur life will start the time willl fly. X

Just wanted to wish all you guys luck xxx

Back