• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

elo everyone.well going shopping today.off with grandchildren 2 shopping lists.one for normal things and one for my carb pre op diet.not doing the milk.i am intolerant to milk.so hayho here we go.i believe dibbydeb is next 16th.i am scared excited keep getting this scardy stomach.but all systems go you all take care will keep in touch soohoo

well everyone.the message above delete.no sooner had I typed it.the post man came.a letter of cancellation.only by one week.not the 13th march but the 20th march.just the week after.i don't think im next.you all take care and keep in touch

Oh that's disappointing news. What a bloomin nuisance. Not sure who's first. Think I'm last on 27th. Hang in there x

Gutted for u...but as u say its only a week delayx

well everyone.the message above delete.no sooner had I typed it.the post man came.a letter of cancellation.only by one week.not the 13th march but the 20th march.just the week after.i don't think im next.you all take care and keep in touch

Where are u having it done?

Ull b fine. Let us know how the preop waiting game goesx

Last edited:
Dippydeb are you planning your last supper? Lol. My last "normal" meal will be week today :/ getting ever so close now aaarrgghh hehe x

elo everyone today.i was in a bit of a sulk yesterday.but all systems go.just another week.i am having it in Bradford.i tried to get some nighties that button all way down yesterday.so I bought 2 sizes bigger.slippers have come.take care all.i can babble on all day.keep in touch

Soohoo you're funny lol. Babble away. Makes for good reading and keeps the rest of us calm (ish). I'm off for a dreaded colposcopy. Just hoping this doesn't set things back. :( x laters :) x

Soohoo you're funny lol. Babble away. Makes for good reading and keeps the rest of us calm (ish). I'm off for a dreaded colposcopy. Just hoping this doesn't set things back. :( x laters :) x

Good luck with that. Hope everything goes okxx

Thanks slimby50. All done. And very relieved as back to normal three yearly checks. I was thinking us March lot are THE Mad March Hares. As I've got the rest of the day off work I think I'm gonna start making my list of bits to get ie liquid vitamins, slim fast blahdy blah!!! Yeeha! Feeling so much happier now. Nothing's gonna get in my way. Just a thought but I've been thinking of just another date on a calender but for me my new life starts four weeks tmz gulp!!!!! Bring it on :)

Omg...its so mind blowing! I can't believe my preop starts on 15days! I just want to bounce around and scream...I've...we've waited ...so long...was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen....let me know what u buyxxx

Thanks slimby50. All done. And very relieved as back to normal three yearly checks. I was thinking us March lot are THE Mad March Hares. As I've got the rest of the day off work I think I'm gonna start making my list of bits to get ie liquid vitamins, slim fast blahdy blah!!! Yeeha! Feeling so much happier now. Nothing's gonna get in my way. Just a thought but I've been thinking of just another date on a calender but for me my new life starts four weeks tmz gulp!!!!! Bring it on :)

Omg...its so mind blowing! I can't believe my preop starts on 15days! I just want to bounce around and scream...I've...we've waited ...so long...was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen....let me know what u buyxxx

Made me smile, hearing the excitement & anticipation in your threads...not long now peeps ;) xx

Funny you should ask about my last supper as i have been calling it that all week at work .. So tonight i am off for tapas with the girls ! Lol
Excited or what !

elo

elo kissthetoad hope everything went well.im trying to think what my last supper is going to before the preop diet.will be in touch soon.

Back