• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

Go to weight loss diaries I think for post op

Hi princess how you getting on?
I've been to the diarys page but not sure how to start my own,is it new thread?
I feel so stupid as I've been trying to work it out for over a week lol.x

Yeah new thread I will be doing mine in a few days im doing ok on yhe whole how you doing now

Yeah maybe if struggling go back to liquids for a day or so see how that works

Just try what you can I was also told what makes you sick 1 day might be fine another if your really worried call the dieticians and see what they say

I've heard that too to try again if it makes me sick wait a day and try it again.
I tried calling the dieticians yesterday cause I know it sounds silly but when I was being sick it was like I was foaming at the mouth hubby got worried told me to call them but it just rings an rings.im back at the hospital on 28th .x

Yeah they aint the easiest to get hold of thats for sure

I thought pre op was crap tbh I never had 1 test pre op never even saw psychologist

Same here no psychologist either
At pre op I was in and out really quick all tests done by a person sucking away noisy on a mint,even my son commented that she shouldn't be chewing around patients

yeah dont think we gonna get much help from there and thats just wrong

It is wrong cause we are going to need help an advice along the way,it would be reassuring to know they were there to turn to,to be honest I've had better help and advice off poeple on this site than I have from Heartlands

That's really sad that your provider is not giving full support but we all on this site have a vast knowledge and also your gp if it's more complicated will be able to help
Take care

dont think i would know as much as i do if it wasnt for people on here they have been fantastic the surgeons last words to me were phone the dieticians to discuss initial post op diet really bank holiday as well good job i spoke with them day b4 surgery

I've not seen or heard from dieticians since the phone call to tell me to start pre op diet,they told me to refer to the folder I was given at the seminar and to call them if I needed advice but they never answer the phone lol,got a letter for appt with them for 28th but that's it.

they have phoned me twice once just before pre op and once day b4 surgery think gonna be relying on gp for most of the care

Back