• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

i cant wait to get puree stage right now i feel all liquid out lol

Lol...today I start the crispy foods...4 week anniversary! It seems so different for every hospital. I had 2 ritz crackers and a scap of peanut butter, but its not sitting too well...its at the top of my throat!

Lol...today I start the crispy foods...4 week anniversary! It seems so different for every hospital. I had 2 ritz crackers and a scap of peanut butter, but its not sitting too well...its at the top of my throat!

Ohhhh I fell like this at the minute Slimby I made a one egg omelette with bit of cheese,ham, courgette I feel a bit crappy I enjoyed it at the time but think I've eaten too much bluuuggghhhhh xx

Hi peeps, sorry to read some of us aren't doing to well. And to those that are on food, well done and keep going, it does get better xx

I have started on nexdt stage and had poached egg on wholemeal toast with tomatoes, it was the best thing I ever tasted lol..... its the little things.

I don't know if I am eating too much because I ate that no problem and have had no sticking or anything. /I do stop when I am feeling full though and it took a while to find out what that feeling was like.

Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings xx

Hi peeps, sorry to read some of us aren't doing to well. And to those that are on food, well done and keep going, it does get better xx I have started on nexdt stage and had poached egg on wholemeal toast with tomatoes, it was the best thing I ever tasted lol..... its the little things. I don't know if I am eating too much because I ate that no problem and have had no sticking or anything. /I do stop when I am feeling full though and it took a while to find out what that feeling was like. Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings xx

Hiya Joanne it's crazy what the simple things in life do when uve had weeks of no normal food, I had toast and jam today oh goddd it was grand I'm gagging to try a bit if chicken in sauce it's the only meat I eat apart from ham and bacon I luv stir fry I'm not too sure when I could try a bit of chicken and broccoli I've got my check up next week I might hold off and ask the team.

It's strange that we think we're eating too much it's worrying me sick but if we put our plates at side of our old plates it's tiny amounts, I've over eaten for my tea omelette I feel so full still I had it at half 7 i feel full up to the top not nice :-( xx

Hi Kimmie, I had a little thai curry earlier too was lovely. Just chewed and chewed until it was mush before I swallowed it. It was okay no problems.

My team recommend to aim for a teaplate size and three meals a day by two to three months out. Try to have six small meals a day and build up but I feel full for quite a long time after especially with the drinking thing too so cant manage six meals a day just the three but they are a lot more than some are eating so I don't know if I am doing something wrong!

x

Hi Kimmie, I had a little thai curry earlier too was lovely. Just chewed and chewed until it was mush before I swallowed it. It was okay no problems. My team recommend to aim for a teaplate size and three meals a day by two to three months out. Try to have six small meals a day and build up but I feel full for quite a long time after especially with the drinking thing too so cant manage six meals a day just the three but they are a lot more than some are eating so I don't know if I am doing something wrong! x

Yeh I'm the same I had my tiny slice of toast at 10am this morning at dinner I was still full up from it I've so e serious quizzing if the team to do next week, even the tiniest amounts gives me a full feeling for hours after :-( but they you need to eat again I'm never eating because I'm hungry just the fact I need to xx

Hi... I'm still trying to find my full button. I'm on 3 meals ans 3 snacks. I think that I am eating too much but compared with the old days its not enough to feed a toddler!
Hmmm...yet we are all loodi.g weight so somethingustb right! Xxx

You lot are making me feel so jealous with all your eating........ The smallest amount of food fills me up. By the time I've taken my tablets in the morning there is no room for lunch. Two small meals (one egg sloppy and scrambled, one weetabix) for me and a lot of stress trying to get in enough fluids. I'm never hungry. :-(

I had my dress fitting for chief bridesmaid duties yesterday I got my sis to take a pic I cant stop looking at it and thinking how strange I look it such a odd feeling I am so overcome with emotions that's before the bloody big day which is a week on Saturday I will be 6weeks 5 days post op on the day of the wedding, being asked to be chief bridesmaid for my younger sis is the reason I started this wls journey :) xx

Wow kimmie..I am so.pleased for uxx

Awww Kimmie, post the pic, let us have a look then lol xx

I am sure you would look fab anyway x

fab news kimmie

Here you go ladies, mainly all females on this thread so excuse the odd pants and bra I was holding off uploading this makes me feel bit sick :mad:
xx

Attachments

• IMG_00000478.jpg
    IMG_00000478.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Collage_20140413-162810.jpg
    Collage_20140413-162810.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG-20140427-WA000.jpg
    IMG-20140427-WA000.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 52
looking good there your doing fab keep it going

Kimmie, I think you are fab. You have such a lovely face too.

The dress looks fab......... will u be dancing with the best man or what? lol xx

Back