• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

soohoo

hiya all.morning strawberry how are you feeling.well I went to the consultant.they wanted to see me again because of the diarehha.i went in with allsorts of questions.but first I wanted to know if they had my records for the 2 days I was in over the bank hol with diarehha and dehydration and she did.but what annoyed me more was.when I left the hospital they didn't give me any results of blood and stool.so she went to phone them.all these weeks 7 infact I have had runs.i sent a sample to the doctors and it came back clear.but the hospital one found I had a bug in my bowl.something like colistin maybe not the right name.you get it after you have had antibiotics.but I finished them weeks ago and I havnt had any others.so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.i do feel like you.tired worn out.my legs feel like lead weights.meals I have just lost the plot.when my head is clear and I feel a bit stronger I will have to sit down and plan again.i was all planned at the beginning.but I never expected all this.i am on dioralyte for a couple of days.the a and e doctor told me to take this 3 times a day.i am not a water drinker so here we go.keep in touch and I hope you feel soon asap.im sure strawberry we will get there you take care soohoo

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
hiya all.morning strawberry how are you feeling.well I went to the consultant.they wanted to see me again because of the diarehha.i went in with allsorts of questions.but first I wanted to know if they had my records for the 2 days I was in over the bank hol with diarehha and dehydration and she did.but what annoyed me more was.when I left the hospital they didn't give me any results of blood and stool.so she went to phone them.all these weeks 7 infact I have had runs.i sent a sample to the doctors and it came back clear.but the hospital one found I had a bug in my bowl.something like colistin maybe not the right name.you get it after you have had antibiotics.but I finished them weeks ago and I havnt had any others.so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.i do feel like you.tired worn out.my legs feel like lead weights.meals I have just lost the plot.when my head is clear and I feel a bit stronger I will have to sit down and plan again.i was all planned at the beginning.but I never expected all this.i am on dioralyte for a couple of days.the a and e doctor told me to take this 3 times a day.i am not a water drinker so here we go.keep in touch and I hope you feel soon asap.im sure strawberry we will get there you take care soohoo

Hi soohoo, I cant believe u r still not well and I am sorry for that. I don't know if you read any of my threads from very earlier on. I don't know if you are on any medication after the op. I was given urso deoxyholic acid tablets....8 a day to help prevent gallstones.

I had a bad reaction to them, If you are on these too I would definitely look into the poss of u having a reaction too. I was to stop them four threeish days to see if I improved, which I did. then to start them again, which I did only to be at square one again.

I don't take them now and have gone from strength to strength.

Don't know if this woulde help but may be worth it if u r on these tablets. Same goes to Strawberry too

Take care, jo x

soohoo

hiya joanne.it is lovely to hear from you.i did think of that.i still take tabs to take the acid away.and that was one of my questions today with the consultant and I forgot.i did ring the secretary back and she didn't know.but I have to go back next Wednesday.the consultant wanted to see me then.to see if the antibiotics are working.im really struggling with food.i read up on this bug and it can effect your eating.i am just stuck what to make.and everything I do yak.it reminds me of the puree stage.i do know things will get better.for us all.and poor strawberry is have a bad time aswell.i was so planned at the beginning.i never expected this.so you see not everything I straightforward.roll on when I can have a meal I can taste.you take care.i am babbling on.will keep in touch soohoo

Hi Soohoo,

Had my appointment.....the hospital think that where the join is is too tight. On a liquid only diet again for a week. I I can't manage food again after that I may have to have it stretched or something like that. Got gaviscon for the chronic reflux.

Hope they get you sorted soon

kimmiekoo

Well the wedding day was out of this world even more emotional than I ever imagined with the folk who'd not seen me for months bringing me to tears every time they said I was melting away chief bridesmaid duties well and truly completed with more tears than the little sis lol xx

Attachments

• image-2978839736.jpg
    image-2978839736.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2995277663.jpg
    image-2995277663.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 33
  • image-418690135.jpg
    image-418690135.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 34

princess4d4

you looked fab congrats on the duties and the loss

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
Oh yeah oh yeah, how fab do u look kimmie. Aww glad you had a great day, u look like you felt a million dollars xx

kimmiekoo

Oh yeah oh yeah, how fab do u look kimmie. Aww glad you had a great day, u look like you felt a million dollars xx

It was out of this world!!! :D xx

soohoo

morning all.just been to the consultant.relly struggling here.ha the c.diff bug.im struggling still with getting food and medication dow.i had to buy a tablet crusher to get the tablets down.but this is common he assured me nothing to worry about.i have to go back in 2 weeks.it might be that the tube to my stomach as heeled a bit too tight.and it is a straight forward process to put it right.so I am going to go back to liquids for the time being.im not hardly having owt to eat.so roll on 2 weeks.hope you are all ok.sunshine is here.lets make best of it.take care soohoo

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
Aww soohoo, u r so positive still. fingers crossed it gets sorted soon for you. take care x

Slimby50

Hi..I'm still here...47lb down and happy! (ish)

Slimby50

I still got a long way to go...I'm just low atm. Depression has got the better of me!

Slimby50

Dippy ur date will come round quick! I'm glad ur bsvk