• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

Omg...what s transformatiin...u look so good sista!

Kimmie, I think you are fab. You have such a lovely face too.

The dress looks fab......... will u be dancing with the best man or what? lol xx

ha ha noooooo ive got my other half to dance with who is also 2 stone lighter from working along side with me he's doing fab!!!

the dress still needs some tweeking too big on the hips and I have a bolero thank the lorddd to cover my flappy arms lol I will post a pic of the finished article looking forward to pamper time next week hair, nails, eyebrows & tan!! me and the bride to be had massages,toes & a facial on Saturday my god she needs to chill she is going skatty driving us all mad!!!!

xx

Awww Strawberry, wot did u have? Hope it gets better soon. Sorry i cant give any advice i aint been sick or anything yet but I feel for u.

Have u been back on to your providers team? x

Awww Strawberry, wot did u have? Hope it gets better soon. Sorry i cant give any advice i aint been sick or anything yet but I feel for u.

Have u been back on to your providers team? x

I had 125ml of puree vegetable soup
A spoonful of tuna
A spoonful of cream cheese
Half a cooked mushroom
I'm 7 weeks post op. I've done the 3 weeks liquid, the 3 weeks pureed and now I'm supposed to be re-introducing a normal diet. It just doesn't seem to be getting better.

I have an appointment to see the hospital next Wednesday. :cry:

I am just getting to grips with what I am liking Strawberry. I dont know how i would have coped without eating food straight away......

Lets hope the hospital give you some help xx

hope you get sorted soon strawberry and feel better

elo strawberry.ive just about had it aswell.i go one step forward and one back.i still have nurse coming to dress my wound.ive had runs its seems forever.i am drained.i have no energy I drag myself upstairs.the dietician told me to take whey strawberry powders.although I am dairy intolerant I get the runs with too much soya milk.i just about manage it in cereal and tea.so I need to take more protein.the whole day is taken up drinking milk water.taking medication.and then fitting the food.how on earth are we supposed to fit it in.i do know in a couple of months we will look back on this and it will be fine..but till then we need to keep going.you take care im sure we will look back on this and wonder what we was worried about.have a good weekend.soohoo

Thank you. I'm just so fed up with it all. I went through this to feel better. Now I just feel miserable

you will feel better soon just takes some people longer than others keep your chin up and hope for them good days to come a knocking soon

elo strawberry.ive just about had it aswell.i go one step forward and one back.i still have nurse coming to dress my wound.ive had runs its seems forever.i am drained.i have no energy I drag myself upstairs.the dietician told me to take whey strawberry powders.although I am dairy intolerant I get the runs with too much soya milk.i just about manage it in cereal and tea.so I need to take more protein.the whole day is taken up drinking milk water.taking medication.and then fitting the food.how on earth are we supposed to fit it in.i do know in a couple of months we will look back on this and it will be fine..but till then we need to keep going.you take care im sure we will look back on this and wonder what we was worried about.have a good weekend.soohoo

I feel for you Soohoo. My protein intake is low too. The thought of trying something else in my food makes me feel sick.

you will feel better soon just takes some people longer than others keep your chin up and hope for them good days to come a knocking soon

Thanks Princess4d4. My stomach doesn't feel as if it belongs to my body. It's like having a foreign object in me. I just want rid. Sick of feeling sick. :cry:

elo again marchers.cant seem to get on a even keel.a week ago again.i got the runs.it never seem to stop.couldnt seem to eat anything.everything taste the same.i started to feel very light headed palpitations and now and again breathless.i rang nhs direct.told me to go to a and e.oh dear I felt so ill.when I got there I had high bp.by the time they did my obs.my bp had dropped down to a dangerous level.and I was very deyhydrated.they pput me on a drip.and kept me overnight.they did xray chest stomach but all was ok.never got result of blood test.no one seem to have any idea of the operation and what my situation was.i tried to explain to them why I couldn't drink all the time.30 mins before meal.eat and them 30 mins after.they just looked at me.there was only one bariatric nurse in the hospital and she couldn't be there all the time.i myself think a few more should train up on this.i was isolated in a side ward.and I hardly saw anyone.im going to go for my checkup tomoro.and I have a list I want to put to my consultant.i am not coping at the moment.i think it is pure panic.dont get me wrong I will take time.and I will get there.hope you are all ok.take care soohoo

oh strawberry I feel same.i put a thread on marchers.everything taste same.and if I have a bad do with a certain food.i cant go back to it again.i cant do with the reflux aswell.i go to consultant tomoro.and I have a list of questions.you take care.we seem to have a few of the same problems at the moment.take care soohoo

oh strawberry I feel same.i put a thread on marchers.everything taste same.and if I have a bad do with a certain food.i cant go back to it again.i cant do with the reflux aswell.i go to consultant tomoro.and I have a list of questions.you take care.we seem to have a few of the same problems at the moment.take care soohoo

Hi Soohoo. I have the hospital tomorrow too !!
I'm hoping to get some help..... but not going to hold my breath. I feel so isolated, light headed and tired. I've only had 3 phone calls from the hospital since I've had my op. I know I have the option to phone them....... but I don't want to be a bother and they don't seem to listen anyway. I was sick in work the other day after I had tried to have some lunch........ just constant burping and wind after food and drink and soreness.

I thought I would be feeling better but I'm just feeling worse.

Keep in touch Soohoo and take care. Hope everything goes well tomorrow x

Back