• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

Slimby50

I have missed all you Marchers and hearing how you are doing. I need you all to keep me going. So keep in tough please.

Hey strawberry..I'm here for ya x

Tra_cey1969

Hello Tracey........How are you ? For me weight loss slow and still struggling to each much of anything. Didn't think it would take this long to feel half well.
I seem to have reached a stage where I can eat a little of anything at last, I don't dump but previously I struggled to find anything I wanted to eat or fancied, I'd make something have one mouthful and push it away, fingers crossed this is going to kick start my weight loss again :). Keep plodding on its 5 month for me and I'm just getting the hang of things now x

soohoo

hiya all.still here.struggling getting food down.consultant said its common the pipe into your stomach can heal slightly tighter.so he is considering a camera down with a balloon just to stretch it a bit.im have trouble this aft.i suck satsumas till nowt left and throw everything else away.but forgot and I can feel it stuck.waiting for it to release but could be waiting a while.still got 2 antibiotics left.the c.diff hospital bug is clearing now.but got water infectiotion.i do hope you are all well.i often think about you all.we will all get there.i think sometimes I tend to rush things.its only been 8 weeks.you all take care and stay in touch have a good bank hol see you soohoo

soohoo

elo

elo all hope you are all ok.i am at the consultant tomorrow.to see wether he decides wether to put the camera down and stretch the tube.it is common and no problem.i am still struggling to pass anything that isn't liquid.i just want a decent meal.tried chilli but only put bakes beans in took mine out then put red beans in.couldnt manage the mince although it was ground mince.and keeping food warm.it flat cold by the time we have finished.this is idios.i remember when my girls were little in the 80s.you could buy a bowl.that you put hot water in it to keep it warm.wonder if we can still get them.hope you don't think I moan too much.i just want a gorgeous and tasty meal.everything taste same.be in touch don't be strangers soohoo

MomInArizona2014

I had my surgery on march 27th and can have regular food now. Im still having a problem getting protein in due to only eating 2 to 3 oz at each meal. Any food suggestions for starting regular foods again?

Maphillips

I look at more pulses and protein foods I eat red lentils in curries and mince
Also hummus for lunch all good protien

princess4d4

Also you can add skim milk powder to anything that uses milk I add to cereal drinks mash potato sauces etc

princess4d4

on that day is it that you may be eating to quick ???

MomInArizona2014

Just tried the couch to 5 k app on my phone. Only made it 10 mins but better then none lol. Gotta do something to get this stall to end. How is everyone that had surgery in march doing on exercise?

Just tried the couch to 5 k app on my phone. Only made it 10 mins but better then none lol. Gotta do something to get this stall to end. How is everyone that had surgery in march doing on exercise?

Terrible........ not taking in enough nutrients to do any....... In fact I'm beginning to think this whole surgery was a mistake. I don't seem to be able to get past the soft food stage. Spoke to the bariatric nurse may need a camera down.

Life is **** at the present.

MomInArizona2014

Sorry to hear your not doing so well. I find that I still eat a lot of soft foods as I don't know what will make me get sick. Only getting about 500. calories a day but surgeon said I should be exercising more so im trying.