• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2015 Surgeries

I started on mash today and my good it was great. Not sure I ate enough, dos I have been kinda hungry today. After a long walk with hubby and pup. I had 2 small spoons, then had another 2 and now I can't wait for more. I.m going to have half a potato like you this time GIll. Or something is defo wrong lol

How are you and how's the weight loss going? I try not to weigh myself everyday and I've lost 28lb so far.

I'm doing ok - I don't think I'm eating enough calories though. I tried to up them today but after breakfast at 10 am that was me full till 5ish! I don't think I'm losing as much weight as I could due to this! Xx

Hey guys, how you all doing? I'm feeling much more human now and even met the girls and our kids for lunch, I say lunch however I didn't eat anything. Had some soup before I went. I am still suffering from excruciating shoulder pain, I really thought it would have eased. Every time I move its agony. Trying windease and now on peppermint tea. Back to the norm tomorrow with hubby going back to work and me taking little one to nursery. Me today, with make up on, didn't see that happening 4 days ago lol

I was really lucky just had discomfort more than wind pain. Would going for a massage help. The only thing I felt helped me was walking

Hope you get rid of this pain soon xxx

Hey guys, how you all doing? I'm feeling much more human now and even met the girls and our kids for lunch, I say lunch however I didn't eat anything. Had some soup before I went. I am still suffering from excruciating shoulder pain, I really thought it would have eased. Every time I move its agony. Trying windease and now on peppermint tea. Back to the norm tomorrow with hubby going back to work and me taking little one to nursery. Me today, with make up on, didn't see that happening 4 days ago lol

Looking amazing. Very together looking so early on. I was a car wreck xx

I'm doing ok - I don't think I'm eating enough calories though. I tried to up them today but after breakfast at 10 am that was me full till 5ish! I don't think I'm losing as much weight as I could due to this! Xx

Hi blondie my weight loss seems to have slowed down a bit as well since I've been eating soft and mashed food but the advantages that I'm now feeling fuller. I've lost nowhere near the 4 to 7 pound a week they promised but I'm still pleased maybe my skin will look better. How much have you lost?

Hi blondie my weight loss seems to have slowed down a bit as well since I've been eating soft and mashed food but the advantages that I'm now feeling fuller. I've lost nowhere near the 4 to 7 pound a week they promised but I'm still pleased maybe my skin will look better. How much have you lost?

I lost 12lb in the first 2 weeks. 2lbs last week and this week so far 1lb - weigh in day is Wednesday. I too was expecting it to drop off in the first few weeks! Xx

How are you and how's the weight loss going? I try not to weigh myself everyday and I've lost 28lb so far.

Hey hun, I supposed to be on puree, I think today's potato was too thick. 16 days out and lost approx 16lb. Can't wait to eat some solid food, there was a bit of meat in yesterday's soup and I did chew.

Hi all,

How are we all doing?

I'm on my purres currently but can't face any purred meat or fish...looking forward to soft food in 11 days.

I've been eating ready brek, lunch home made purred pea & ham soup & for dinner purred cauliflower with a bit of grated cheddar in it.

Weight loss has slowed down but am happy with 17lbs off 17 days post op with no fill currently in my band.

What's everyone else eating???

Hi all, How are we all doing? I'm on my purres currently but can't face any purred meat or fish...looking forward to soft food in 11 days. I've been eating ready brek, lunch home made purred pea & ham soup & for dinner purred cauliflower with a bit of grated cheddar in it. Weight loss has slowed down but am happy with 17lbs off 17 days post op with no fill currently in my band. What's everyone else eating???

Hi flirty sounds like your doing really well! I'm now on soft food, so there's a bit more flexibility there, only another two weeks before I can reintroduce everything else!
Weights not going down as fast as I'd like though, but I guess it's not going up either!

Aud xx

Well weighed myself today and my weight has stayed the same. It's so frustrating. It must be because as Im on soft food Im eating more calorie wise but Im still not having a lot about 400-700 cals a day. Is that too much? I've been using the myfitnesspal app to log all my food.

How's everyone else getting on?

Well done Lookingforabetterme 16lb is good. Not long before were on the beach in bikinis. Breast hoisted up and stomach tucked in of course!

Well done Lookingforabetterme 16lb is good. Not long before were on the beach in bikinis. Breast hoisted up and stomach tucked in of course!

We've booked holiday now, and I can't wait to be in glamorous swimwear.

Like you I'm at a stall, very frustrating but official weigh in is tomorrow.

How's work?

There's nothing like a holiday for motivation. I haven't booked anything yet but my whole family is hoping to go way for Christmas.

This week I'm hoping for a decent weight loss. I'm going to doctors to use their scales. I always make sure no ones looking first.

Hi Gill,
Don't worry. Weight loss stall is normal. The weight will come off, your body is adjusting to new diet and stomach right now. Very soon you will notice the body shape change and will be pleasantly surprised with the weight loss. Give it time. Also in my opinion it is better not to loose too fast. It's better if the weight comes off gradually so that your body catches up and accepts the change
Look forward to reading your successes guys!

Hi Gill, I'm nearly 6 weeks post op now and feeling great! Certainly getting my mojo back! I'm hoping this week to have lost 5 stone since seminar ( 4 1/2 of that since January ). How are you doing?

Aud xx

Hi Blondie you are doing really well. I hope you meet your target because 5 stone since januAry is great. How are you finding the food? I've another 2 weeks before normal eating and I can't wAit to chew something! I've lost 2st 7lbs in the last 6 weeks. I know it's slow compared to some people but I'm happy. My body is changing my face has gone in and I feel better than I have in years. I haven't started any exercise yet and I really need to. I hope you have a good week.

Hi Aud you are doing really well. I hope you meet your target because 5 stone since januAry is great. How are you finding the food? I've another 2 weeks before normal eating and I can't wAit to chew something! I've lost 2st 7lbs in the last 6 weeks. I know it's slow compared to some people but I'm happy. My body is changing my face has gone in and I feel better than I have in years. I haven't started any exercise yet and I really need to. I hope you have a good week.

Hi Aud you are doing really well. I hope you meet your target because 5 stone since januAry is great. How are you finding the food? I've another 2 weeks before normal eating and I can't wAit to chew something! I've lost 2st 7lbs in the last 6 weeks. I know it's slow compared to some people but I'm happy. My body is changing my face has gone in and I feel better than I have in years. I haven't started any exercise yet and I really need to. I hope you have a good week.

Back