• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2015 Surgeries

Trip to A&E in an ambulance for me last night, sick again but the pain was excruciating and I then started having a panic attack.

My blood pressure was 215/125

Gonna take it easy today as was out n about a lot yesterday.

Also gonna call the doctor ref soluble omeprozole.

Feeling very sorry for myself and still full of regret ?
Sorry to hear that, hope everything gets resolved quickly.

Trip to A&E in an ambulance for me last night, sick again but the pain was excruciating and I then started having a panic attack.

My blood pressure was 215/125

Gonna take it easy today as was out n about a lot yesterday.

Also gonna call the doctor ref soluble omeprozole.

Feeling very sorry for myself and still full of regret ?

Oh flip flop I'm sorry to hear that.

You definitely need to take it easy.

Hope your feeling better soon xxx

How are we all doing?

I've decided weekends are the hardest...the rest of my house are eating McDonald's, chicken kebab & kfc & I wanna cry!!!
Never mind the alcohol being consumed...

It's not that I feel hungry I just feel left out...like the kid in the corner not included in the fun!

I think I'm probably tired or hormonal but weekends aren't much fun on fluids only.

Well I'm home & feeling fine. Had my band surgery at 1.30pm yesterday but woke up with 7 incisions to my surprise. The surgeon also repaired a hiatus hernia that I didn't even know I had so got a bargain!lol. So far I've had water tea consumme & all fine with little discomfort. Now the hard bit starts but am I excited at the future.

Welcome to the losers bench babe xx. Can't wait to hear about your adventures xx

Weekends were always hardest for me on normal dieting even though I live on my own so you have my sympathy!

At the moment just trying to get used to how small a portion I'm actually eating. And no drinking at the same time. Ate a kids yoghurt with a teaspoon just now then made a big glass of squash and had a slug of it, OWWW heartburn. That habits going to take a while to break.

Weekends were always hardest for me on normal dieting even though I live on my own so you have my sympathy! At the moment just trying to get used to how small a portion I'm actually eating. And no drinking at the same time. Ate a kids yoghurt with a teaspoon just now then made a big glass of squash and had a slug of it, OWWW heartburn. That habits going to take a while to break.

Sip, sip, sip. It will become second nature eventually. Take it all nice and easy :)

That's it Venture it's a habit that on a Saturday night it's take away & alcohol in our house...i may have to buy a tent!ha ha.

Think I'll have an early night to stop the mind wars I'm having & to stop salivating over my families food!

Hey guys, how you all doing?

I'm feeling much more human now and even met the girls and our kids for lunch, I say lunch however I didn't eat anything. Had some soup before I went.

I am still suffering from excruciating shoulder pain, I really thought it would have eased. Every time I move its agony. Trying windease and now on peppermint tea.

Back to the norm tomorrow with hubby going back to work and me taking little one to nursery.

image-2990647894.jpg

Me today, with make up on, didn't see that happening 4 days ago lol

Hey guys, how you all doing? I'm feeling much more human now and even met the girls and our kids for lunch, I say lunch however I didn't eat anything. Had some soup before I went. I am still suffering from excruciating shoulder pain, I really thought it would have eased. Every time I move its agony. Trying windease and now on peppermint tea. Back to the norm tomorrow with hubby going back to work and me taking little one to nursery. Me today, with make up on, didn't see that happening 4 days ago lol

Ooh you beat me, I didn't even think about make up till day 6!

I've had a funny few old days, ate a mouthful to much potato on Friday and boy did I know! Hormones are all over the place today too!

Your doing great!

Aud xx

Glad to hear your doing ok. Did you take anything for the gas? I am alwAys burping. I'm on purée foods for 1 more week then onto mash for 4 weeks. Also how are you finding the tablets? They make me feel sick.

What tablets?

I just kept moving, back rubs and drinking lots of peppermint tea. Mash for 4 weeks? Ohmygod I only have to do 2 weeks

Geez I'm feeling much better, didn't think I would ever feel like this last week.

Am using my Morphy Richards Soup Maker, love it. Going to make Tomato, chorizo and chili next.

So my day is like this:-

Breakfast - Actimel

Lunch - soup

Snacks - pot of custard or some Ritz crackers as they melt in your mouth but oh so fab to have some crunch :)

Drinks - water and peppermint tea

Going to call THG as they never returned my out of hours call in Thursday night when I ended up in A&E, so a little annoyed about that.

Also want to get appointment made for fill in 5 weeks as the clinic is 2-1/2 hours away so need to be organized with dates etc

X

Geez I'm feeling much better, didn't think I would ever feel like this last week. Am using my Morphy Richards Soup Maker, love it. Going to make Tomato, chorizo and chili next. So my day is like this:- Breakfast - Actimel Lunch - soup Snacks - pot of custard or some Ritz crackers as they melt in your mouth but oh so fab to have some crunch :) Drinks - water and peppermint tea Going to call THG as they never returned my out of hours call in Thursday night when I ended up in A&E, so a little annoyed about that. Also want to get appointment made for fill in 5 weeks as the clinic is 2-1/2 hours away so need to be organized with dates etc X

Glad your feeling better, did you get the band?

Geez I'm feeling much better, didn't think I would ever feel like this last week.

Am using my Morphy Richards Soup Maker, love it. Going to make Tomato, chorizo and chili next.

So my day is like this:-

Breakfast - Actimel

Lunch - soup

Snacks - pot of custard or some Ritz crackers as they melt in your mouth but oh so fab to have some crunch :)

Drinks - water and peppermint tea

Going to call THG as they never returned my out of hours call in Thursday night when I ended up in A&E, so a little annoyed about that.

Also want to get appointment made for fill in 5 weeks as the clinic is 2-1/2 hours away so need to be organized with dates etc

X

Omg your eating Ritz crackers already...I'm only allowed fluids & then purees,then soft foods.

Crackers seem like forever away...I have cracker/crunch envy !ha ha :8855:

Last edited:
My day consists of:

Breakfast Cup of tea

Mid morning Small pure OJ

Lunch Clear soup

Afternoon Half a sugar free jelly

Dinner Half a low fat custard pot

Supper Low fat hot chocolate

With sugar free juice in between...I have no need for my teeth!ha ha

I've lost a stone in 9 days so am happy :eek:

Last edited:
Glad to read that everyone is doing ok. Well done flirty on a stone in 9 days. I've attached a copy of the 'torture' sheet from kings Coll hospital.

image-1316521206.jpg

Back