• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2015 Surgeries

Currently struggling with liver diet too. Just about coping but as a bad tempered shouty person - sadly. I love that your surgeon is called Mr Super. Hope you manage ok.

Well done Leelin your now officially on the 'other side'. How are you feeling?
Hi Gill,

Thank you. Today feeling very uncomfortable with the wind pain. Sipping peppermint water and tea but it is going to take its time. Everything else going well. Looking forward to going home tomorrow.

Hi Gill, Thank you. Today feeling very uncomfortable with the wind pain. Sipping peppermint water and tea but it is going to take its time. Everything else going well. Looking forward to going home tomorrow.

Good hear most things are good. Wind pain sounds a yucky side effect which is common but painful. Is it wrong to say I hope you are able to get less gassy? Have a good night. Sleep well and heal fast x

Hi Gill,

Thank you. Today feeling very uncomfortable with the wind pain. Sipping peppermint water and tea but it is going to take its time. Everything else going well. Looking forward to going home tomorrow.

Congratulations on getting to the other side Leelin! I hope you have managed to have some rest overnight. Good luck xx

GlasgowJJ should be all sleeved up by now. Hoping op went smoothly. X

Hi all May 2015 groupies,

My op date is 23rd May for a gastric band at the Alexander hospital Cheadle.

I start my LRD on 11th May.

I'm excited but nervous & looking forward to hearing all your wonderful stories

Good luck everyone! Me, no regrets and no problems. 5 months since bypass with 3 stone loss but 4 and a half pre op so size 28 to 18 so far is great. Hoping you all experience some fab losses and I'm sure it'll be the best thing you ever did xxx

Well done Leelin, how you feeling now? I'm having surgery at St Anthony's on 23rd May. I'm on day 3 of LSD

Hi,

Feeling good - managing with the fluids and not in pain at all.
Everyone at St Anthony's is lovely! You will be in good hands! Good luck with the LSD.

Hi Leelin - good to read your update - I am in be final push now of my LSD with the op being next Wednesday (20th) It's both slow to arrive and soon to arrive if that makes sense! I am hoping the worse of the discomfort is contained in the first 10 days over half term! Hopefully in line with your update, that's not me being too optimistic!

Debs

Well guess it's my turn today. See you all on the other side!

All the best Blondie! Hope it goes really well. Chat to you on the other side.
X

Won't be long now. Hope it all goes super smoothly and you're soon in recovery wondering what the fuss was about. Take care and best of luck.

Back