• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2015 Surgeries

I was also told 2 weeks liquid, 2 weeks purée, 2 weeks soft.
I was looking forward to the purée stage while on liquids! But it's not that great. Purée meat is awful! Don't like the taste or texture. Will try purée fish in parsley sauce and see if that's better.
Glad everyone is doing well. X

I am still pre op but Sunderland hospital recommend straight to puree too! So many variations. Glad you are all doing well x

I was also told 2 weeks liquid, 2 weeks purée, 2 weeks soft.
I was looking forward to the purée stage while on liquids! But it's not that great. Purée meat is awful! Don't like the taste or texture. Will try purée fish in parsley sauce and see if that's better.
Glad everyone is doing well. X

I'm on puree stage and I couldn't bear the thought of pureeing meat. But I've been having vegetarian mince and pureeing it with carrots and onions and a little stock and gravy and it's lovely. Not fatty at all, like regular mince is. I make a little mash and have it in 2 separate ramekins cause I didn't want to whizz the whole thing up!! I've had it every night for 2 weeks :)

My sleeve was due today (20/5) but was cancelled the day before at 3pm as my first set of
Swabs were fine in March but my set last week showed MRSA in nose. So I am cancelled. Need to clear it, then 3 clear swabs and they can be readded to the lists. After 3 weeks of LRD. Dog in kennels. Holiday in summer etc - it's been an awful sad blow. So I won't be a May 2015 after all. I have to stay on the LRD for another 3-4 weeks taking me up to a 7 week pre diet op. Arghhhhh. Good luck everyone. Will jump groups now I guess!

You will always be a May date in spirit and your time will soon come and I'll be following your journey with interest!

Sometimes when bad things happen I try to look for a positive in it ( hard though it is at times ) so here it is. Stick with the LRD and you'll be at an even healthier weight for your op! Hope you can think of some positives to after the disappointment!

Aud xx

Well a week today since my op and I've lost 8lbs - very happy with that. That's 3 stone 13lbs in total since my journey. 2 stone 12lbs in the last 6 weeks!

Aud xx

Hi Debs. Sorry to hear about your cancellation. Even though it must be hard and disappointing just try and stay positive because it will happen just not when you thought it would.

Well a week today since my op and I've lost 8lbs - very happy with that. That's 3 stone 13lbs in total since my journey. 2 stone 12lbs in the last 6 weeks!

Aud xx

Wow, well done Aud, that's brilliant! ️Xxx

Good luck Flo and Flirty not long now. Even though you e heard it before time flies and it will be here before you know it.

Good luck flirty! See you on the other side!

Omg it's today...have wanted today to be here for soooo long
#excited
#nervous
#thefuture

Good luck! It will be soon over and you can start your new life. Best of luck, keep us posted
Jackie
x

Good luck ladies :)

Back