• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2015 Surgeries

Blondie43

Hi I've noticed a few people with May dates, but no thread, so I thought I'd start one.

I'm Aud and I'm having a Bypass at North Tees Hospital on the 13th May.

GlasgowJJ

Hi Blondie ! :) I was an April Sleever but ive been put back :( 7th May for me !
Im at Rosshall Glasgow .

On my pre op at the moment :)

Leelin

Hi, I'm Lee and I'm having a bypass at St Anthony's (under St George's care) on Saturday 2nd May. This Saturday! 4 more days of work to get through! :)

weegie

Hoping all goes smoothly for those of you getting your long awaited ops this month.

:)

Ps this should be a sticky :)

weegie

A new month starts. Let's see who is having their op this month so we can wish them well.

:)

GlasgowJJ

Hi, I'm Lee and I'm having a bypass at St Anthony's (under St George's care) on Saturday 2nd May. This Saturday! 4 more days of work to get through! :)

Good luck today leelin ?

Debs!

I am so excited to be able to join a monthly op sticky!!!! How childish am I!! I am Debbie and I have a sleeve on 20/5 on NHS. Started my LRD diet a week early and not yet thought of eating my arm - it's getting close though! Good luck everyone :)

weegie

Goood luck for your op today @ Leelin

Also Sarhys is due her op today.

Hoping all goes smoothly.

Leelin

Thank you for the well wishes! Scheduled to go in at 10an but that may change. X

weegie

Its when a thread is pinned to the top section of the board. I am sure when a mod sees it they will :)

Leelin

All went well today. The anaesthetist battled to find a suitable vain, but once he did I was out like a light. Surgeon was happy and said it all went to plan. Had wind pain when I got back to my room but seems to have passed now.
Hope everyone is doing well who had surgery today. X

weegie

Congrats on reaching the losers bench Leelin. Hope you have a smooth recovery. Take it nice and easy.

X

BFB

Congratulations leelin, welcome to the losers bench :)

Good luck to all May oppers :)

Watty

Good luck to you all for May ops. I am having a sleeve on 18th May!
Lee all the very best and success in your journey that has now begun. Please keep me informed of your progress :)

Flip_Flop_Flo

That's me booked for band at Dolan Park on 25th May with Mr Super.

I say goodbye to food this weekend and start LSD tomorrow.

I'm totally bricking it, have chosen the milk one but it's going to be such a struggle for 3 weeks.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Xxxx