• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May Surgery anyone?

Lol I did not even think about that!! :) :) :)

OOh 13th :) very close now.. Good luck and will be thinking of you.

I expect its like after the hysterectomy a ward of ladies in fits of giggles holding tummies cos laughing hurts and trumping worse than Grandma Ethel. Every move deflates you more. At least it should be just noise. Unless men are there hmmm may pack scented hankies too! ;)

Oh god never gave a thought of snoring. If asleep on my back. Sorry if on same ward as me! I will snore. I tell myself it is a slight snuffel but as been smacked in the face by the cat and narped in the ribs by hubby I guess the roarer snorer maybe true!

Lol Lisa, Hope you are in Sunderland the week of the 20th May with Caroline and I.

I just hope weather improves as if it stays this cold they will need ten mins to unwrap me from onesie, pjs, thermals, hot water bottle to get to my tummy! Not fat just well wrapped. Oh dear. I think I am losing the plot.

Good luck Bex on the 4th. Will be thinking of you.

Hey ya lisa just read your next post and realised my laptop and I are out of sync. In answer to the pj or nightie question I am packing pjs and first choice more for comfort and less flashing of me undies. nightie for if they insist. Lol I think I only own one nightie! Don't want to buy another as should be shrinking sizes soon ;p

Aw good luck mywishes. I have not had preop yet thats this week. So i dont know what happens at the weigh in. Could you phone the dietician for help tomorrow? They can help you further I think. I know some got the balloon fitted to help with their pre op weight loss targets when I had my last consultant meeting. Its worth a call if you think it might help?

My nerves are well and truly here now and Im being banded in Glasgow on the 9th May. Started my pre-op diet now.

Good luck everyone!

Good-luck Audrey, hope your nerves settle down before you go for your band. or your bp will be up. Hope you have a painfree recovery hun x

Aw Good luck Audrey. Got fingers crossed for you. x

well i'm at L&D on tuesday so will find out then about the weight issue. i'm glad i'm not the only one who snores. i wonder if the nurses have a giggle on the night shift with us women snoring and the wind!! am taking nightie in with me. good luck every

Angela

well i'm at L&D on tuesday so will find out then about the weight issue. i'm glad i'm not the only one who snores. i wonder if the nurses have a giggle on the night shift with us women snoring and the wind!! am taking nightie in with me. good luck every

Angela

I used to snore horrendously but a bizarre side effect of my bypass is that I stopped snoring almost immediately!!! ;) x

i snore, i know because my husband records it on his phone and thinks that if he plays it back......by some miracle.....i will snore no more :-(
Well i am still sticking with the pre op and so far 7lb down. This time next week i will be on my way to the Czech Republic, i am excited and looking forward to it.
I guess may is going to be a busy month for surgery but there will be plenty of support for all of us :) xx

good luck dabbott, Hope you have a speedy recovery x

I'm going to purchase some ear plugs for the hospital so I can't hear you snorers :) :) :)

Good luck everyone :)

14th May...............Gastric Sleeve good luck everyone xx

Good luck and Good flight :)

i snore, i know because my husband records it on his phone and thinks that if he plays it back......by some miracle.....i will snore no more :-(
Well i am still sticking with the pre op and so far 7lb down. This time next week i will be on my way to the Czech Republic, i am excited and looking forward to it.
I guess may is going to be a busy month for surgery but there will be plenty of support for all of us :) xx

Good luck hon. Huge well done on weight lost. x

14th May...............Gastric Sleeve good luck everyone xx
Good luck Mrsricky.
Well done on your already fantastic weight loss.
Kat xx

hmm very good idea

I'm going to purchase some ear plugs for the hospital so I can't hear you snorers :) :) :)

Good luck everyone :)

Good luck to you too ! I think I will get some ear plugs too! I wonder if the flight ones will do the same?

xx

Back