• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Monday - a day in the life of us WLS people

ladylite

I did start one like this ages ago and find it a good place to let everyone know what we are up to. Anyone can start each day and just put what you like on it and you can add to it as much as you want. I'll go first.

Well today I am off to the doctors at 10.20am. Will be the first time he will of seen me since I had the op. Just thinking of what to say and the good stuff is, I have not taken any paracetamol since the op (I used to get constant headaches and lived on the stuff), so that should please him. Besides the tiredness I need to know if I can take ibuforen as I do get the odd ache and pain, an accepted thing when you get dragged round by horses:rolleyes:.

Doing a wee bit of housework (oh how i hate it):mad: and then when I get back will do some mucking out.

Only lost 1/2lb this week think its because I added a lot more carbs to my diet because of the tiredness. Think I need to do a little food diary for a while just to try and keep me on the healthy track.

Very dull here in Berkshire but at least it isnt raining.

Hope you all have a good day and good luck to any oppers today. xxxxxxx

Back