• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 6mth update... lost 16st !!!

Pip1

Well I visited St Richard's, Chichester this week for my 6mth appointment. Had a bypass on 17th Oct 2013.

Im SO pleased to say that Ive now lost since July 2013 (1st assessment weigh in) 16st and for the first time in about 20yrs I am now 18.6st !

To say Im over the moon is an understatement. Ive had some really low moments of late... but this has given me the boost that I needed. Im also doing a weekly exercise class (they insist in weighing you every week - but I deliberately take no notice etc as its only the weigh ins at the hospital that I take notice of as I dont want to become obsessed with weighing myself!) and believe or not, I actually jogged last week!!!

I feel SO much happier and healthier... my friends and family have been SO supportive and cant believe the change in me. I have my life back!!!

:D:D:D:D

Butterfly_lady

Amazing!!!

Matra

Blooming hell doll, that's amazing, go you!!

los in it

im I reading this right...16 stones ....off!!
wow wee!!
very very well done !

Slimby50

Phew...omg..wow..well done...u rock!

heavenlykaty

That is AWESOME....16 STONE.... you should be sooo proud of yourself, you just dont know how inspiring it is to read that.:happy096:

MrsDuck

Congratulations, that's a fantastic achievement x

caraline

thats great hun, well done x

A.Positive

16 STONE!? That is incredible, well done. x

Lincs Lass

Wow, well done xx

Pip1

That is AWESOME....16 STONE.... you should be sooo proud of yourself, you just dont know how inspiring it is to read that.:happy096:

Oh bless you....

I was 34st when I started this journey... and I can honestly say that having a bypass was the BEST thing I ever did.

Some friends cant quite get their heads around it and find it difficult - like for example a friend said that she had an evening out with some other friends at a Smith & Western Steak House... but didnt invite me as she thought I might be upset at not being able to eat. She meant well - but I was more upset at not being asked!!!

but hey... Im SO happy and I hope anyone reading this thinking about surgery will DO IT ! I know its not easy - but hey... the benefits Ive found have been amazing!

Pip1

Wow! that really does give me hope for my forthcoming op on 21.5.14.

Please dont worry - its not easy but it will be great for you as it was for me!

Its 6mths since my op - the months have gone past so quickly... Im enjoying life and I know you will too.

Good luck for your op.

x