• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only lost 1lb

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Im 4 weeks out and have been on purées for 2 weeks now. Did my weekly weigh in today and I've lost a measly ONE POUND. Can't believe it! I've eaten 2-3 tblsps of mush 3 times a day.
What am I doing wrong. I'm following the rules. Gutted isn't the word.

my guess is that you're not eating enough and your body is storing fat, can u try to up your fluids and food? dont worry mate, it will start again when it realises its going to be fed lol xxx

Caren is right, Lou ... how many calories are you taking in? You should be having around 700 to 800 a day & 2 litres of fluid at this stage or your bod will go into starvation mode & hang on for grim death to it's fat stores. Good luck, lovely xxx :wave_cry:

your weight can plateu with every stage you go on.. so dont worry too much about it... and a 1lb... hun thats a huge slab of butter xxx

Dont be dissapointed, you may start to see a pattern forming of a low loss one week followed by a higher one the week after hunni....just because you weigh weekly doesnt mean that your body co-operates weekly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Lou, your weight didnt all go on in one week, so its not all going to come off in one week, my hospital long term say 1-2 lbs a week is what they want.

Don't worry your body is being a meanie this week lol, it will come off, don't fear.

Thank you everyone. Feel lots better about it.

I think Caren and Twink are right. I think I'm having less than 400 Calories a day. So gonna up it now I'm on soft food. And I'm not drinking enough. Go to Egypt on holiday a week Tuesday, so want to feel good for then. X

I think Caren and Twink are right. I think I'm having less than 400 Calories a day. So gonna up it now I'm on soft food. And I'm not drinking enough. Go to Egypt on holiday a week Tuesday, so want to feel good for then. X
OOooo have a great holiday mate :) hope you have more energy for it :) xxx

Ooooooooo smashing - I am going to Sharm 2nd 2weeks of July just looking at hotels, well excited xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooooooo smashing - I am going to Sharm 2nd 2weeks of July just looking at hotels, well excited xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Claire,

We have been to Egypt quite a few times and really love it. Can't wait for some sunshine and rest. We go to Taba, it's really quiet there, cos we're old lol. Hope you find somewhere great to stay.
X

Hey Claire,

We have been to Egypt quite a few times and really love it. Can't wait for some sunshine and rest. We go to Taba, it's really quiet there, cos we're old lol. Hope you find somewhere great to stay.
X

I am really looking forward to it - I am going with my ex & his family (cant stand him but am still close with my mum-in-law & sis-in-law), there's 5 adults and 4 kids 16,15,14,13 :) going and we are looking at the busy part of Naama Bay so there's something for everyone..... We lost my ex father-in-law in April this year after he was diagnosed with cancer beginning of Feb & it broke my M-I-L's heart, they'd been together years, 1st loves etc! So we've all put our differences aside & pulled together as a family (all except my ex, who is prize prick but his prob not mine :) )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well ladies i hope you both have a lovely holiday in planning and going :) and Claire i am also close to my ex in laws we lost dad in sept to cancer too and mum is 20 miles away but my lovely daughter and son in law go to visit regularly with my two beautiful grandchildren so they keep her happy , they were together over 60 yrs xx

I am really looking forward to it - I am going with my ex & his family (cant stand him but am still close with my mum-in-law & sis-in-law), there's 5 adults and 4 kids 16,15,14,13 :) going and we are looking at the busy part of Naama Bay so there's something for everyone..... We lost my ex father-in-law in April this year after he was diagnosed with cancer beginning of Feb & it broke my M-I-L's heart, they'd been together years, 1st loves etc! So we've all put our differences aside & pulled together as a family (all except my ex, who is prize prick but his prob not mine :) )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aww that's great. It will be really special for your MIL You will all have a fab time. It will be really hot in July. X

Hope you both have a lovely holiday :D:D Why would you want to go to a lovely warm country & leave our sub zero temps behind, lol :eek::eek::eek: My daughter goes scuba diving in Sharma xxx

Back