• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my battle

Good Luck for tomorrow Linda
See you on the losing side .

Di
xxx

(((( hugs ))))

Good luck for tomorrow hun, glad everythings turned out well for you. So it should you`ve fought long and hard for it!!! See u on the losing side xxx

Hi Thanks to everyone, the time is flying by how will I cope with out you lot on here I am so nosey I will be stressing in case I miss anything lol...xx

Will do Tammy, I could not get any signal on my phone when there yesterday but it might be better up in the wards...so if you dont hear dont panic lol.....in the words of Arnie "I'll be back"....xx

Hey, how are you doing? I am almost as excited for you as I was for myself! I bet you are too. Wanted to send you good thoughts to tuck yourself in with. New you just hours away!

I hope the next 24 hours fly for you.

In my thoughts you are...

good luck linda xxx

Thanks everyone, just getting ready to go my friend will be here in an hour. I am so thirsty and got a headache which is down to lacl of carbs I think. I have only one worry that something will stop me having this or I wake up like Di and they have done nothing :eek:....my son has just come in from his night shift and stayed up talking for a short while, I can see on his face he is worried but he is saying nothing. There are 5 on the list so I hope I am number 4 as thats my lucky number lol....oh just remembered must put the lottary on, might win some cash for my new life.....please dont worry if you dont hear from me I will try to send out a text but not sure if my phone will work in there thats T mobile for you....right better get a move on want to cuddle my cats before I have to go....see you all soon.... (((SMILE)))..........xx

It's really really strange but I had my op 48 hours ago and I feel my life has changed so much already....I left the old linda on the operating table!!...xx

Congrats! You did it and you are on the road to loserville!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I know I cant believe I feel so totally different towards food, before I lived to eat now I eat to live and its so refreshing well worth what I have been through for that, they reckon my BP and sleep apnea will improved rapidly and that I should not have too much loose skin due to what I weight now so thats something else to stop worrying about....and do you know listern......can you hear it????? I have NOTHING to worry about now lol.......oh my I might have to find myself a bloke to fill the time in....lol...xx

Back