• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my battle

Great news, will update the list now :D

Wow, that's amazing. Well done, get in there. It pays to fight, and i so hope it all works out for the best for you.

Thanks everyone, I will know for def tomorrow when the PCT has faxed the approval over so hang fire with the celebrations.....xx

Oh linda im soooooo happy for you. Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when i said at this rate we will be in hospital together. well we will just not the same one. I will look after Mr Ammori for you promise.
im off to celebrate for you with a milky coffee.
Hc

Thanks HC, my head is reeling just now lol....I need to start some sort of diet, as only got a few days I said I would do the milk one what do you do? They said I could do anything as long as I cut out carbs and sweet stuff, I need to go shopping and get stuff lucky for me I can just follow your list....lol....I have geared up to the PCT not sending the approval in time just in case so I dont get upset but if it fails I know I will only have to wait until 22nd....oh my god.....it just might happen...xx

:party0049:That's pretty fantastic news Linda. By all means celebrate your success. Lord knows you've fought hard for this to happen. Well done.
xxx

Linda, I am waiting on pins & needles to hear your "Result" shout. The Alexandra is a lovely hospital (I go to the support group there) and you can guess what I think of Mr. Ammori!!! I am working on finishing my story to post tomorrow so you'll have it.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):):):):):):)

Ah thanks everyone, I just hope people that are struggling will take on board that sometimes its a real hard struggle but you can get there in the end if you keep on going, lord knows I wanted to throw the towel in so many many times, this time last week I was heartbroken I cried for two days solid. Then I started to look into ways I could get answers to the questions that were going around and around in my head, I have to thank the wonderful Tim at the department of health and the lovely louisa (Mr Ammori's private secretary) as she has acted quickly to sort a date. I only found out at 4.30 this evening that the head of the commissioning panel said I could go ahead at the hospital of my choice and Louisa did not get my message until 9pm so it was action stations...if I can help anyone at all with any directions of where to go and who to complain to I will be available dont hesitate if I can help I will help....xx

...if I can help anyone at all with any directions of where to go and who to complain to I will be available dont hesitate if I can help I will help....xx
Thank you. I shall be rapping on your door every now and then for a dose of that fighting spirit and info ;). Can't wait to read your posts from the losing side.

Thanks plus and you are welcome anytime....just found out surgery has been moved to saturday and Mr Ammori at a meeting on friday and it would mean hanging around waiting for him to finish. So one more day to get organised....panic is setting in lol...xx

Morning Linda,just read your updates as i am on nights and thats when i have of time to read up on the forum.
Well done you ,so pleased for you,Friday will be here so quickly.Fingers crossed for you ,you soooooooo deserve this

((((hugs))))
Di xxx

Thanks Di, its been moved to saturday which gives me an extra day to get organised.....only three days to go and I dont know where to start lol...I have been to bed once and got up as can't sleep my heading is aching with it all. Bit worried how I will cope afterwards as my son is working nights and tends to only get up an hour or so before work. I have told him for the first few days he will need to help me as I wont be able to do much. I am sure it will get sorted....how are things with you and your internal waterbed lol....xx

Thanks Carole same to you to look forward to following your progress and dont make Mr Ammori work too hard I need him lol...xx

Hi Hun

Me and my internal waterbed are fine thankyou.
I am sure your son will help you,even if its staying out your way when you need him too lol.only joking....you will be fine Linda

good luck.

Di
xxxx

Hi Di glad your doing ok, I might have to cancel my op on saturday (it was moved late last night to saturday) as the head of commissioning wont fax through that I can have it at spire manchester to them. So we are in limbo at the moment, Louisa is trying to get some sort of yes out of them so we can go ahead, I am resigned to it not happening this weekend and want to go eat lol....xx

Back