• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Birthday

Bellydancer57

Hey guys it's my birthday today. Having a great day. Going out tonight to Atol Kutcher's Michelein star restaurant Benares tonight so looking forward to it. My family Booked it & they asked if we had any dietary requirements so my sister explained my sleeve op & my restrictions & they said they will do their best to assist me & make my evening enjoyable. Great customer service. Will let you know how I get on.
Also no weight gain from my lovely holiday. Stayed the same!

Happy Birthday Honey xxx

Happy Birthday to you! Hope that you have a good day and a wonderful evening :)

That is wonderful. Hope you have a lovely dinner and a very happy birthday :) xx

Have a great time - many happies and happy dining! Tracey xxx

Hope you have a great time and happy birthday xx

Hope you've had a lovely day and a fabulous evening .......what did you have to eat? My hubby and I are our celebrating our Silver wedding next week and we haven't yet decided where to celebrate!!!

Thx had a lovely time.
First they bought up tiny thin popadoms & fresh chutneys so I taste one. The Amuse Bouche was a mixed berry chat - just tasted it - nice. Didn't order starter so had tiny bit of my sister's soft shell crab. My main course was cumin roasted organic salmon on a bed of spiced potato & caramelised onions with white asparagus. I managed about a 1/3 of the salmon & 1/4 of the potato& onion. Gave asparagus to my sister. Didn't want to chance tht as can be fibrous. Had a lovely glass of Argentinine Malbec. Really enjoyed it & no pain or discomfort. Took it easy. Lovely mmm.

Oh belly dancer that meal sounds lovely. Try asparagus at home ... I eat lots of it, and have no problems whatsoever, broccoli is the killer, and sometimes peas, because of the skin ...

Caroline, you will be fine, a LITTLE bit of what you fancy, will do you good ;)

Sorry didn't see this until now, but belated happy birthday.
Your meal sounds delicious, glad you enjoyed it.
Em xxx

Thx had a lovely time.
First they bought up tiny thin popadoms & fresh chutneys so I taste one. The Amuse Bouche was a mixed berry chat - just tasted it - nice. Didn't order starter so had tiny bit of my sister's soft shell crab. My main course was cumin roasted organic salmon on a bed of spiced potato & caramelised onions with white asparagus. I managed about a 1/3 of the salmon & 1/4 of the potato& onion. Gave asparagus to my sister. Didn't want to chance tht as can be fibrous. Had a lovely glass of Argentinine Malbec. Really enjoyed it & no pain or discomfort. Took it easy. Lovely mmm.

Yum yum...glad you had a nice time x

Back