• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My bunny needs your prayers

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
The lovely lady in the picture below needs your prayers please guys. She is bleeding from her lady parts, which obviously isnt good. So we have an appointment at 9.40am today. I have a feeling that we may end the day with tears and one less pet but Im a bit of a fatalist like that. I am still going to pray for her and hope for the best, but I still need your prayers for my poor little Snowy girl, lets pray that she can be helped and comes back to us healthy and well.
Thank you xx
Steph xx

Picture006.jpg

awwwwww she is very cute.... hope she gets better xxx poor girl

Hope she pulls through Steph.
Thinking about you x

Well, no tears here just yet. The vet did a thorough check up and cant find anything, she had a good look inside Snowys girls bits and couldnt see anything and felt her tummy and cant feel anything that shouldnt be there. She said that we should start with a week of antibiotics and see where we are then, as it could be an infection of some kind. So, we have the antibiotics to try and if the bleeding is still happening when they have finished then we will have her x-rayed to see if there is something else in there and go from there. But for now she is eating and drinking happily and seems her usual self, so I am happy to go with the antibiotic course for now. At least the day isnt going to end in tears and I thought it would for sure.
Steph xx

Thats good news. xx

great news and I hope bunny continues her good progress.

Charis xxx

Thanks guys xx
Snowy is ok today, pretty much the same, acting the same way and still losing some blood. She is such a darling though, we have to syringe Baytril into her twice a day and she just takes the syringe into her little mouth and swallows it with no fussing and it just makes my heart melt. She just wants cuddling and loving all of the time, which is fine by me, it just makes it so that every second of cuddling that I give her tugs at my heart, just in case its somehow our last, until I get a final answer about what is wrong with her I am just taking every day as it comes and treasuring every second with her. I know that sounds silly to some but my pets are like my babies.
Steph xx

awww Steph shes lovely., Pets are more like babies thats for sure, Hope she gets better each day and makes a speedy recovery from what ever it is x

Steph as I don't have any children (and am unlikely to have any) my pets are like my babies. Hope your gorgeous little girl gets better soon xx

Back