• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

Prayers and flowers for Charis... sent with love xxx

Thinking of you Charis and hoping that you feel stronger by the day... just sending a little rose from my back garden... love and hugs as always xxx

So glad your ont he mend hun and thanks everyone for the updates xxx

Thinking of you Charis... hope yr feeling brighter & stronger each passing day. x

Hope you are feeling better Charis sending all my love and best wishes. Still thinking of you. Update from anyone who visits would be great. xxxxxx

Thinking of you this morning and sending all the love in the world to you Charis, please get stronger and better... love you xxx

had a text from Charis's hubby Chris it says....thanks for all visits encouragement and cards, it has so helped lift Charis's spirits, shes a little brighter, the surgeon is hoping to take the CVP line out and she may take a few steps between physios today. Shes got a chest infection tho the surgeon thinks she'll be in till next Weds or Thurs sadly.

Im popping up to Srh again today to see How Charis is getting along, thats the update for now ..........Liz x

Oh poor Charis... its never rains but it pours for her! Hope they can clear up the chest infection really quickly!

At least staying in that long will mean that hopefully she'll be properly 'fixed' to come home again.

Thanks for the update Liz & for being the one able to go & visit her on behalf of us all. xx

She really is going through such a rough ride!!!

Take one day at a time Charis and come out the otherside smiling and well.

ive just returned from my visit to Charis, and what a huge difference in her compared to when i seen her last time on Monday, her needles are out and she was sat up in the chair she looked so much more perky and nice and bright. shes looking forward to going home, she sends to her love to everyone here too xxx

:)Liz you really are a diamond:)

Fantastic Liz, that is an amazing report and our Prayers have been answered... what a tremendous relief... xxx

Relaxing thoughts & peace Charis xxx

What a difference a few days can make to our lives...

So glad you are on the mend Charis...

Our Prayers have been answered... here is my photo of the day for you...

Last edited:
Thanks goodness she is improving. I feel soooo guilty I have not yet been in to see her but I still feel so poorly. I don't think its to do with my bypass & more a bug or something.

I'm really happy she's okay though.

Back