• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

ive just returned from my visit to Charis, and what a huge difference in her compared to when i seen her last time on Monday, her needles are out and she was sat up in the chair she looked so much more perky and nice and bright. shes looking forward to going home, she sends to her love to everyone here too xxx

wonderful to read this Liz. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date xx

brill news on charis :).... xx

Reactions: Bev
This is great news, thanks Liz, Sending lots of love your way Charis xxxx

Thanks Liz for another update. So glad things are getting so much more positive. Hoping to see Charis back here really soon. xx

Brill news send her my love too xxxxxx

Thanks for the update Liz, I cant believe shes got a chest infection on top of everything else....poor Charis! Hopefully she will continue to get better though and be home soon XXX

Oh no !! i have only just seen this thread as i was in hospital when all this was going on :( i do hope she will be ok and recover quickly, poor charis, this is just awful whats happened to her.
I cant beleive it !! sending you all my love charis and cant wait to see you on here again all better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad she is on the mend, but ugh to the chest infection. I have had one since my surgery and its horrible trying to cough1
xx

good news,thanks for the update liz..
I am so pleased she is on the mend...(even though she has a chest infection..poor charis)
sending virtual hugs charis.. x x

Thinking of Charis and I will be doing so whilst away over the weekend... hope you are getting stronger by the day Charis... It's no wonder you have picked up an infection... rest Angel... Love and hugs xxx

I Care

I’m sending this to let you know
I think of you each day,
And pray for your recovery,
Hoping soon you’ll be okay.

You’re going through a lot right now;
You’re treatments can be trying;
Remember while you do them
It’s your problem you’re defying.

Hold on to your positive attitude,
And when things get hard to bear,
Know that I am here for you;
Remember that I care.

And when you’re well and flourishing,
Look back and realize,
You learned what you were made of;
That’s a reward that satisfies!

I believe in you; You can do it!

What a lovely poem Em, Im sure Charis would love it....Thinking of you Charis, hope you are still recovering and will soon be back here with us :D HUGS X

Thanks for keeping us posted Liz & Steph. So glad Charis is on the mend, very worrying time. Hope that chest infection does one quick. Love to you Charis & get well soon. All the poems on here are lovely xxx

I'm over the moon... I have just heard from Charis... and she says she is feeling much better... she has had two spoons of soup for lunch and a whole cup of coffee!

It's the best news to hear Charis again...

Love and hugs to everyone xxx

Ive got a massive smile on my face thinking of Charis feeling so much better :D Way to go Charis ......keep up the great work XXX

I too am pleased to say that I have heard from our lovely Charis too and it's such a relief to know that she feels well enough to contact her friends here. Wishing her a speedy recovery and lots of rest. xxx :)

Back