• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My dad passed away.

My dad lost his battle with cancer two weeks ago, I haven't been able to write those words down. He was the bravest person I've ever come across, he fought for eight years and even in the last days he didn't give up without a fight. My heart is broken, however I find comfort in the memories he left me with.

Anna x.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery
Hi I know the feeling my dad passed away 7 years ago now and it still hurts not so much now. He was my hero and I still miss him every day I am doing this partly for him as he would want me to live a long and happy life. I take comfort in my memories of him. Keep your chin up and just take one day at a time. I am sure your dad like mine only wants the best for us and I know I owe it to my dad to do the best I can and see this journey through and make him proud of me as I am sure your dad is of you. I just imagine my dad looking down on me and I still hear his voice sometimes and that's a great comfort to me. I wish you all the best in this dark time.

Back