• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Aaaah bless him, not seen any programmes lately but must admit never seeming to get chance to watch anything at the mo! Let me know if you know of any in the future (please).

xx

Hi Nic

I will do, I tend to just flick threw the channels on the night........... i watched one the other night called 50 stone woman on sky it was very interesting! there is one i tihnk on a thursday nioght called family surgeons......

Hi Nic

I will do, I tend to just flick threw the channels on the night........... i watched one the other night called 50 stone woman on sky it was very interesting! there is one i tihnk on a thursday nioght called family surgeons......

Great thanks Mandy I'll have a look definitely!

When do you finish work? xx

Ah right just didn't want to miss you on here because I know you don't log on from home so will make sure I speak to you xx

Hi Nic still got two weeks to go!!!!!!!!!! When I am at home I will try and come on!!! let you all know how I am doing!!!!!

Yes I hope so because we will all want to know how your doing. Another day closer though hun!

Big hug xx

Yes, been thinking off for 3 days at weekend then only in work for 5 days and thats it........ doesnt seem as long when i think of it like that..........

Strange how your mind plays tricks with you............. kept me up all night!

Oh good luck Mandy.:)

Well Two weeks today...... had an awful nights sleep, has anyone else found that they didnt sleep well before thier operation!!!!!

Mind you I was up with little one last night he was stressing over goign to school they were having a stand in teacher today and she shouted at him last week for asking to go to the toilet, so he was gettign really upset over goign to school, he is a bit like his mum in that when he stresses he doesnt sleep well!!!!! God help him!!!

So I went in this morning ready for an argument and actually the teacher support was just as mad as me about it that she reported the teacher and so today he ahs a really nice young teacher!!! so I left him all happy and glad to be in school.........

As for me I can't beleive only got two weeks.......can't explain my whole mix of emotions!!!!!

Well be real busy here in work today, makes a change just sat here and had a thought..... this time in two weeks I will of had my op....... exciting!!!! What a life changing experience...... All my life I have struggled with my weight and been miserable and now finally I will be changing it forever!!!!!

hi mandy im 12 weeks post op.... ive lost 5 stone.... b4 the op i couldnt get my head around the fact that for the first time in my life i would really lose a substantial amount of weight.... but i did and its wonderful... ive been big and getting bigger all my life and now for the first time im getting smaller!!! its wonderful!!!!
i love ur positivity and ur excitement about the new life ur gonna start in two weeks time!!!! any advice or just an ear to chat to.... im available!!! :)
Donna xxx

Hiya Mandy, hope your doing well, glad to see you so positive about it all.

Donna - wow what a weight loss well done, and I can totally relate to what your saying xx

hi mandy im 12 weeks post op.... ive lost 5 stone.... b4 the op i couldnt get my head around the fact that for the first time in my life i would really lose a substantial amount of weight.... but i did and its wonderful... ive been big and getting bigger all my life and now for the first time im getting smaller!!! its wonderful!!!!
i love ur positivity and ur excitement about the new life ur gonna start in two weeks time!!!! any advice or just an ear to chat to.... im available!!! :)
Donna xxx

Hi Donna

Thanks.... any advice and tips would be great!!!!!!!!!!!! you can always email or chat on msn on [email protected]....

Well done to you too for the amazing weightloss

Hiya Mandy, hope your doing well, glad to see you so positive about it all.

Donna - wow what a weight loss well done, and I can totally relate to what your saying xx

Hi Nic

Yes I am doing fine....... struggling with the pre op diet but ok!!!!!! How are you

Well Sat here and thinking oh my god, it will soon be here!!!!!!! and this time in two weeks, I will have had my op and be on my way to a new slim Mandy!!!!!! How exciting... along with nervous, scary!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems my little boy is starting to panic or worry about me going into hospital....... everything else seems fine but everyday he is suffering form stomach pains!! imaginary ones....... can only put it down to me goign into hospital I have tried to talk to him and let him know everything will be fine, but not sure what else i can do..... any ideas anyone...

Thing is he is like his mum very sensitive and a worryer.......

Hi Mandy, I'm ok thanks doing ok just mad busy at work so not been able to sign in on MSN or anything.

I'm just waiting now for news but as yet I'm not being inpatient as it was only Monday I went lol xx

Have read through your thread Mandy, and am hoping all goes well and that you are not getting worried about the forthcoming op. You will soon be 'on the loosing side' as they say.

Keep us updated. Where are you having your op?

Gerry
:)

Hello Everyone, hope you have all had a nice Bank Holiday..... I went shopping and bought lots of stuff for hubby and son, didnt see anything I liked and decided it wasnt really worth buying anything with going into hospital....... but i loved it all.....

I only got 9 days to go and I am feeling it now....... think hubby is getting worried too as he is getting really snappy........... but i cant wait in many ways to start losing and seeing the difference.....

Back