• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Hi Everyone, well nearly end of another day.........I am so positive it is unreal, i am actually getting excited at the thought of being slim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mandy, i just wanted to say GOOD LUCK with your op, i will be watching your thread closely as i am still considering WLS. Hope it goes smoothly!

Hi Mandy,
I'm still thinking of you and how you must be feeling. Keep us all posted!!
I went out in the sun today and OMG it's sooo boiling. Hoefully this time next year we will both be able to go out sunbathing in an itsy bitsy bikini.

Thanks Hun

I was out in sun yesterday and got really burnt, was watching all the skinny girls, thinking that will be me soon.........

getting really nervous and scared now.....

Well Good morning everyone....

It is my last day in work today..... getting legs and eyebrows waxed tomorrow......... and on Wednesday meeting up with some frineds, can't believe it is nearly here........ only 3 days to go..... WOW how quick time how flown...

we are all thinking of you Mandy - you must have so many mixed emotions right now - just think how fabby you will look and feel this time next year. Lots of luck:)

Well Good morning everyone....

It is my last day in work today..... getting legs and eyebrows waxed tomorrow......... and on Wednesday meeting up with some frineds, can't believe it is nearly here........ only 3 days to go..... WOW how quick time how flown...

Hi Mandy
Thinking of you hun, I am on MSN today if you get a chance. I was thinking the same it will be so much better when slim in the this hot weather! xx

Wishing you a very successful Op Mandy and a speedy recovery so that you can enjoy watching the pounds vanish.:D

I'll also be watching with great interest to read your posts afterwards and your experience.

Lacey xx :)

Dear Mandy,
I've been using this forum for a little while but I have just found & read your thread. I had the G.B 13 months ago & have been grateful for it every day since!!
It is a long slow recovery, but it will be worth it. Take each day as it comes & get back on the forum if you can, as you may feel the need for some words of encouragement in the early days. (see my thread if you get time). You obviously have a strong mind & a great attitude, so I'm sure you will be fine. I will be thinking of you & wish you all the best for the start of your new life!!
Lou.
x

Dear Mandy,
I've been using this forum for a little while but I have just found & read your thread. I had the G.B 13 months ago & have been grateful for it every day since!!
It is a long slow recovery, but it will be worth it. Take each day as it comes & get back on the forum if you can, as you may feel the need for some words of encouragement in the early days. (see my thread if you get time). You obviously have a strong mind & a great attitude, so I'm sure you will be fine. I will be thinking of you & wish you all the best for the start of your new life!!
Lou.
x

Hi Lou

Thank you so much for your advice....... cant believe it is now 1.30 and i finsih in two hours...... feels real strange, knowing that my life is goign to be completely different.....

Morning all...

Will try and get on when i can before i go in.... if not will speak to youall after I come home......

Thank you all for your support

XXXXXXXX

Morning all...

Will try and get on when i can before i go in.... if not will speak to youall after I come home......

Thank you all for your support

XXXXXXXX

Good luck mandy.
My thoughts are with you. remember if in pain tell them although they will keep you dosed up for a while :D.

Look forward to hearing from you after with your story

cya on the other side

good luck chick - my thoughts are with you x

Good luck mandy!
I went and saw my surgen today for my 5 1/2 weeks post op visit! said i am doing really well. any questions feel free to ask!!
xx

Back