• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Have had a real busy two days in work, manager is away so am doing double the work,,,, just been watching a film shoot, for Vitacress... was so funny it is so cold outside and watched a real fit man and cute woman in there bikini, stood outside, promoting vitacress..... bless them they looked frozen!!!!!

Off to doctors in a minute as I have a problem with my big toe nail have been putting it off for a while, but after half of it came off the other night and it is hurting thought i better act on it, everyone keeps saying it is my diabeties..... so hopefully will get that sorted........

Also lost another 2lb.... so that good

Morning all,

Had a funny night last night, was so looking forward to tea, had planned to make a kung po, which i did, but for some reason had a sickness spell and that was it felt rought so ended up with no tea....

Went to bed early nad had a crap nights sleep...... I think it is with being so busy at work and lots going on in my head.... but still all good.....

Hope everyone is well

Oh dear Mandy, hope you are not coming down with a bug or anything. Are you feeling better this morning?

Every time I look at your ticker I am gobsmacked at the amount of weight you have lost. You must feel amazing x

Just had another sickness episode so I think must be heading for a bug........ nothing seems to want to stay inside today...

Thank you, I do feel rather good today, although have decided i need to stop wearing my big clothes...... just they are so comfy........

glad you are feeling better Mandy. Weather crap here as well lol

Hiya Mandy. Glad you are feeling better. Are you finding it hard to deal with stress when you can't turn to food for comfort? It is hard breaking old habits. Keep up the excellent work and continue to feel better.

Nic;)

Hi Nic

I find it extremely hard to not turn to food...... and the times I have tried have then ended in disaster........

your doing fantastic too

thanks for supportxx

Thanks hun. That old best friend food is kinda a bad friend now, huh? I tried to eat when I felt ill on Monday (always the answer pre-op) and had to stop mid bite and spit it out because my stomach said 'stop that, or I will make you vomit'. It was surreal that feeling. I think that learning how to not stress eat is one the hardest parts post-op. But hey, when we slay that dragon, we will have done something no diet ever was able to do!!!

Nic:p

Thanks Hun.........

Can't wait to go home..................My manager is off on holiday this week, and half of next week, which means everything is left down to me.... as the deputy is what we call a chocolate teapot and no bloody use to anyone.... well this afternoon it has driven me around up the wall..... his bone idleness...... he does sod all and then acts like anything tat is done is all down to him...... makes we want to smack him and like you said Nic ... tests you to the point.... but instead of eating I went for a walk down the local park and sat talking to the ducks.....LOL apart from the madness of it, i actually enjoyed it

Good way to cope, keep it up hun!

im trying..........although a real crappy morning in work already so sat and wrote my resignation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it aint half made me feel better

:hug99:

Gosh Mandy, thats big news.

Hopefully you will be given the chance to explain why you wish to resign.

We're always here to listen to you hun

im trying..........although a real crappy morning in work already so sat and wrote my resignation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it aint half made me feel better

Ahh, hun that is rough. I feel for you, I have had a few jobs that have made me feel that way too. Sometimes leaving is the best thing, just make sure you are not of doing it in the heat moment. If you really want to quit, you will still feel the same way in the morning. Take a deep breath and have a long think tonight when you get home. You can always quit tomorrow if you really want to.

(((Hugs)))
Nic:)

I knwo it isn't what I want, but I am not a person that can take so much crap and just keep taking it.... I will help anyone and don't expect recognition but I am sick to death of carrying the deputy manager and him taking the credit......

This week has been a real hard week, and all he ahs done is sleep and sit on his lazy.... arse.... I think enough is enough......

I agree I need to make sure I am not doing it in the heat of the moment...... I probarly am, but I spent last night feeling so low and crying haven't slept and all becasue of one person....

Im not sure they will do anythign about him..... Im so frustrated and confused.......

Oh mate, sorry to hear all this and sorry not been around (what a pants mate I am eh)!! Text me your home number and I'll ring you over the weekend chick, love ya xxxx

Back