• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Gastric Bypass Journey -Onwards and Upwards-Well this is a start

Hello i'm new to this site and this is the first thread i came in to

first of all good luck mandy i hope you are feeling well soon:D

i would really like to have the opp as well but just can't aford to pay for it myself and i have 3kids so getting a loan just wouldn't work,was wondering did you have yours on the nhs? and how long did you have to wait ?

:eek:

I hope your operation went well, it will be wonderful for you. I too join the others in sending you best wishes and I feel very much for you over your abuse. best of luck

the lovely mandy-welcome back hun even though we speak on the phone most days lol i just wanted to wish u a speedy recovery and well done again lv georgina xxx

Good to see that you have now had your op and that you are back home. Hope all is going well and that you are starting to see a difference already.

Not posting a lot at the moment, but still thinking about you and all the other lovely friends I've made here.

Keep well.

Gerry
:)

Dear Mandy,
Congratulations on getting through the scary bit!!! Take it easy- one day at a time. Don't expect too much of yourself- your body isn't going to like you for a while!!!
All the best.
Lou.

happy birthday mandy, well u have made it through the 1st few days just take ur time and everything will be ok, hope u had a lovely day, lv georgina xxx

Happy Birthday!!
I know it has probably been a bit hard to enjoy your day, but just think of what your next b'day will be like!!!
Lou.

Hi Mandy

Hope your doing ok hun, been thinking of you lots but don't want to pester you until your feeling a lot better.

Lots of love xx

hey mandy. just read your story, very inspiring. A friend of mine had a bypass and is now doing great, it's such a good way of getting people their life back.

just an update to let u all know that mandy is doing ok so far, been txting and phoning her she has had some sickness though, il keep u all posted till mandys back ok xxx

Thanks for the update Georgina - have been thinking a lot about how Mandy is doing so is good to hear she is ok albeit still on the mend - let her know we are all thinking about her and send lots of love plz x

mandy has been having a bit of sickness but othrwise doing ok she has been feeling a bit hungry lol i will be phoning her in a bit for the latest update xxx

Still thinking of you Mandy, hope you are recovering well and feel better soon.:)

Hi all

Sorry not been on, but so tired, not upto doing very much......

Have to say the easy bit is over the hardest bit is living and coping with it, never relised how hard and painfull this would be..... when up to it will cme on and post all about it, and problems i am having

speak to you all soon... thank you all for your support

Love you all

Good to see you back Mandy. Sorry to hear you have had a few problems - just take your time and rest lots - feel better soon x

Hi all

Sorry not been on, but so tired, not upto doing very much......

Have to say the easy bit is over the hardest bit is living and coping with it, never relised how hard and painfull this would be..... when up to it will cme on and post all about it, and problems i am having

speak to you all soon... thank you all for your support

Love you all

Hi Mandy

Lovely to see you posting again, sorry to hear your not feeling too great, give me a shout on here or MSN anytime.

Keep resting and take it easy

Lots of love.
Nic xxx

Back