• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts today

Oh im really excited, i cant wait to put on the gown with the gaping back and walked to surgery so everyone sees my bum, and then to put on those lovely surgical stockings!! Oh and then the surgeon get to see my pants and poor iodine on them before cutting me in 5 places and making a home movie of my guts!! And then when i wake up i will be in mega pain and feeling like ive had a right kicking...yep im so excited!!!!

Aww I'm like u all the little things just help toward the main event!!

I'm asking for the DVD if avail xxx :)

Oh yeh the dvd would make a great stocking filler at xmas!! God how weird looking inside yourself, seeing all that damage!!
Time is ticking by ladies, one sleep closer after tonight xx

Actually feeling a bit wabbit tonight. First day

First day of the post op diet. Although I was already on Atkins phase one, I think the no fats or oils and the far smaller portions has done me in lol

Night night all xx

Oh im really excited, i cant wait to put on the gown with the gaping back and walked to surgery so everyone sees my bum, and then to put on those lovely surgical stockings!! Oh and then the surgeon get to see my pants and poor iodine on them before cutting me in 5 places and making a home movie of my guts!! And then when i wake up i will be in mega pain and feeling like ive had a right kicking...yep im so excited!!!!

Ha ha...funny lady x

Hi ladies! Just thought I'd say hello! I'm almost 2 years post op (sleeve) done at murrayfield in Edinburgh. I don't post much but have always appreciated support and advice from here. Good luck with your ops next week.

Crackers x

I love an early night, I'm generally knackered so clamber in to watch tv before bed. I haven't slept well this week, probably worrying a bit and I've been twiddling my hair! I woke up this morning and the front if my hair looked like pat butchers!! Brushed it out so look ok now!!

Hi ladies! Just thought I'd say hello! I'm almost 2 years post op (sleeve) done at murrayfield in Edinburgh. I don't post much but have always appreciated support and advice from here. Good luck with your ops next week. Crackers x

Oh lovely...thanks for the encouragement x

Well girls! Have just thought of another great reason to get this op done. To reach my feet. I am trying to take gel nail polish off my toes as per my hospital instructions. I am strangling myself trying to reach my feet. am contorting in all directions. I'm puffing and panting and sweating like the proverbial pig......not a good look girls

I have just found a way to drink my water. My stepdaughter suggested it when I told her I had been told to drink more water

I put ice, two slice of lemon and 3 strawberries in the glass and left it for a few mins...yum yum! I am just going to fill up the same glass a couple of times tonight. Think I might manage that two litres

I have just found a way to drink my water. My stepdaughter suggested it when I told her I had been told to drink more water

I put ice, two slice of lemon and 3 strawberries in the glass and left it for a few mins...yum yum! I am just going to fill up the same glass a couple of times tonight. Think I might manage that two litres

They do that around some pools on holiday with watermelon.
Im sticking with the vimto squash and hydro water flavoured with orange and pineapple.
Yeh i hope sabrina is ok, even if there was no wifi she should have been out by now! Maybe shes feeling a bit rough. I will try update you all from the hospital as there is wifi but depends how bad i feel. I bet you would all live a photo of me in the bed post recovery!!

Well girls! Have just thought of another great reason to get this op done. To reach my feet. I am trying to take gel nail polish off my toes as per my hospital instructions. I am strangling myself trying to reach my feet. am contorting in all directions. I'm puffing and panting and sweating like the proverbial pig......not a good look girls

Aw me too!!! I hate trying to get to my toes, usually end up falling over unless I'm holding onto something xxx

I dont do my toe nails, i have my finger nails acrylic'd which im having removed next week before the op and will then be having them done again a few weeks after.
My mum bought some funky nail varnish yesterday, pink polka dots, its a pink varnish with black dots in it , looks great! Bit tacky but great!!

I dont do my toe nails, i have my finger nails acrylic'd which im having removed next week before the op and will then be having them done again a few weeks after. My mum bought some funky nail varnish yesterday, pink polka dots, its a pink varnish with black dots in it , looks great! Bit tacky but great!!

I was gonna get my lashes etc done but then thought why bother il need to take them off next week! :) gonna be a regular thing once I'm banded!! :)!

Back