• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts today

I just typed a huge reply then hit the back button and lost it!!
I was saying..lashes...i had them done in 2012 for my wedding they were amazing. I went back and had them done at Xmas for the works do..well she started putting them on and straight away tears were streaming...the tears mixed with the glue, the glue ran in my eyes and my eyes were glued shut!!! She then picked them open with tweezers and pulled all my own lashes out. In the end i had about four lashes left on each eye. I looked like a total dick, she said she had changed glue, yeh to some cheap rubbish, so i never went back and never had my nails done there again, i went back to my old nail place from when i was 16.
I had to go on the Xmas do it was all paid for but it was totally ruined...i made light of it but such a shame.
I live my nails though, if you get them done dont go to one of these cheap places where there are thai girls working there, the products are really cheap and will destroy your nails. Find a good OPI or Creative nail technician that uses genuine product. Yeh its more expensive but better than your own nails falling out of the nail bed!!
We will be all over it!! X

What a disaster! Got to laughs though at the way you tell it

I only get my nails done for special occasions...really just my toes. And that can last me for about 6 to eight weeks. I buff my finger nails and keep them short

I love the look of the lashes, it makes a huge difference. My friend owns PEACHES wax/lash bar in the merchant city in Glasgow and she is fab at lashes. She also does the brows where she puts actual hair on...they are amazing. Never had that done though. I get my brows threaded and dyed every three weeks

I only do the lashes on special occasions too

I'm in bed now too

So..... Nite nite girls...one sleep closer xx

What a disaster! Got to laughs though at the way you tell it I only get my nails done for special occasions...really just my toes. And that can last me for about 6 to eight weeks. I buff my finger nails and keep them short I love the look of the lashes, it makes a huge difference. My friend owns PEACHES wax/lash bar in the merchant city in Glasgow and she is fab at lashes. She also does the brows where she puts actual hair on...they are amazing. Never had that done though. I get my brows threaded and dyed every three weeks I only do the lashes on special occasions too I'm in bed now too So..... Nite nite girls...one sleep closer xx

Oh il need to check that out...the brows sound like fun, need to take my mum for treat as she's always wanted her eyebrows sorted xx

I was thinking how much money I'm saving today...even though I been buying stuff for pre op wtc...I used to spend around £5-10 a day at work on lunch and diet cokes...plus diet coke bought for the house..amazing when u think xxx

Another 1lb off today. That's 12 in total so far pre op. Wonder if I will get that last two off before Wednesday to hit the stone...I'm a happy bunny. Just away to walk the dogs. Feeling a bit low on energy. Turned back about 15 mins into my walk yesterday. Hope I do better today

12lbs!!! Yyeeyyy get us were unstoppable!! What sort of dogs do you have?
I love taking my dog out, we live in a village, in fact it was on tv for the tour de france two days in a row, so we have nice walks. Apart from the odd idiot jumping in a bush when they see my dog, Fudge, then i dont have too many issues, its amazing how people react to german shepherds!!
Day 10 after the op we are going to the lake district to out static so im going to do some walks and do a boat trip in windemere!

When I Had shepherds in the past I was subject to quite a lot of negative reaction. Especially when I had the two big boys. But you know, it's nothing compared to the horrible reaction I get to my wee staffie. I also have a Rottie cross. All rescue dogs with hard work to resolve their 'issues'. Lol. My wee Rottie cross is about the size of a lab and looks line a Rottie pup. She is three and people approach my to ask how old my pup is. Lol. I will post some pics of my boys, who passed last year and my girls

Oh bless they look lovely! Best breed going! I get negative reactions a bit but alot of people know Fudge! My mums rescue dog is a nightmare, shes had him 7 years now and hes never changed!! His back end is going though so shes going to get a Westie puppy when he has to be put to sleep.

Im so pleased at how well we are all doing!
Any news on sabrina yet?

Hi Sharon..... How are you boing today babe?

Hey honey, I'm good thanks..was working till 2 today then nipped over to visit my mum then home and had lovely bath!! (Wild Saturday night lol)

First day of liquids has went surprisingly ok...had shake this morning a danio yogurt (less bits bottom) and bowl of tomato soup , had couple litres water and tea!

I keep waiting for that hungry feeling but so far it's ok! I'm sure get harder but I will do it lol!!

I'm working overtime tomorrow and all girls I work with are like McDonald's breakfasts!!! I need to sit at another desk in morning lol!!!

How are u guys doing today??? Xx

I lost another pound this morning so happy with that

I had a bit of a challenge at lunchtime. Out for a girlfriends birthday. It was an Italian. I did not eat before I went

I had melon and Parma ham as a starter ( portion of protein and serving of fruit)
Salmon and green salad for main ( 2nd portion protein and salad)
And some cheese and biscuits minus the biscuits ( yoghurt and milk ?????)

No milk, no crisp bread, no yoghurt - all n my daily allowance

But I'm beating myself up

I am going to be uber strict for the next three days

After this sleep, only 3 days before D day :)

I lost another pound this morning so happy with that I had a bit of a challenge at lunchtime. Out for a girlfriends birthday. It was an Italian. I did not eat before I went I had melon and Parma ham as a starter ( portion of protein and serving of fruit) Salmon and green salad for main ( 2nd portion protein and salad) And some cheese and biscuits minus the biscuits ( yoghurt and milk ?????) No milk, no crisp bread, no yoghurt - all n my daily allowance But I'm beating myself up I am going to be uber strict for the next three days After this sleep, only 3 days before D day :)

Wooo!! Well done on the pound lost today!! I think the lunch sounds ok to me! Better than a liquid diet lol. Xx

Oh 3 days I can't believe that it's here so soon!!

Are u all organised now?

I got pleasant surprise at work, I was meant to be working till 5.30 on Friday day before my op now I finish at 4.15!! Gonna get home and get an early night as prob be up early doors Saturday, thinking need to leave around 6-6.15am

What time are u again Kursty xx

well done Kursty lol giggles at you girlies :) won't be long now am keeping a space warm on the bench for you both :) x x x x your both doing fantastic :)

Back