• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts today

Haha!! You must be nervous if you dont want to eat, thats a sure sign. You will be fine dont worry and once you are home you can focus again on the diet plan, you are dojng so well...go for a walk with the dogs and think positive. We are all right behind you x

Thanks KAR. I will be giving you and Sharon this wee pep talk from my sofa in a few days :)

Aww!!! :) thank you love!!! I'm telling u, il get no work done Wednesday wondering how u are!! Then prob rest week waiting for mine xx

Take it easy and enjoy the fact that your life is gonna change for better!

Plus if makes u laugh, I can now pull my jeans up and down without using the zipper... Was so excited today and had no one to tell apart from my parents lol and the dog ;)

Xx

Haha!! Oh brilliant, yes wednesday i will have fingers crossed then i will be checking to see youre ok!!!

Yea! Made it lost a stone!!!!!

In 24 hours I will be med travel to the Nuffield :)

Just can't wait yo get it over with now and get started on the next phase

hahaha ok we will be glued to the screen waiting!! you have done so well it will all go to plan don't worry, tomorrow is the worst bit without a doubt.

Haha yes no pressure or anything but we will all be sat here glued to the screen waiting for an update!!!! Just think one more pre op meal to go tonight x

Sitting watching tv. Feeling pretty calm. Need to get my toilet bag packed. Planning on an early night. So goodnight girls. Catch up with you all after my op xx. Thanks for all your support

Goodnight Kirsty
Have a goodnight sleep, because the next one you will be on the other side. :D

Hugs Elaine

So thought I would introduce myself properly. I'm actually named Kirstine. But my family called me kirsty, or kurstywursty lol. My colleagues all call me KIrstine my friends call me kirsty. The big guy in the photo is my hubby. So hello xx

Hiya!! You and your husband look so cute together!! Does he have his instructions for the next few days?!?
My names Karina, people call me Karina, some peole have called me worse things!!! Lol
What times is your op tomorrow? X

Good morning peeps

Today is the day :) :)

Feeling excited

And tired...not much sleep last night lol

Catch up with you all when I'm a 'bandit' xxxxxx

Back