• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My new is about to begin! im so excited and I just cant hid it!

los in it

Waiting in my lovely nearly fit me paper knickers about to have my bypass/sleeve im not nervous more excited
Good luck to others

Butterfly_lady

Whoooooooooooop I'm excited for you, good luck and I'm budging up on the losers bench and saving you a seat xx

Jacwat

Waiting in my lovely nearly fit me paper knickers about to have my bypass/sleeve im not nervous more excited
Good luck to others
Good luck! Cant wait to watch your progress xx

Bear

Yay. Good luck. Can't wait to join you.

Crystalrainbow

I'm about to loose control but i think i like it !!!! :) LOL great song x x x x wishing you all the very very very best sexy pants :)

los in it

Well ive had my bypass done I feel fantastic but sore only just starting to feel human.had a restless night due to constant checks by the nurses
Been sipping water all night waiting for the doctors rounds this morning
Thank you all for your kind wishes

Last edited:

Bear

Excellent news. Try and get some rest.

Willow4

:D Congratulations Los, you are now on the losers bench, well done. You take it easy now, and all the best for the future.

Angie E

This is a new start of exciting journey, please continue to share your progress. I met two women yesterday at my support group who lost 2 1/2 stone in 4 weeks- WOW!!!!

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Welcome to the losers bench losinit :). Rest up and heal well hun x

Butterfly_lady

Glad all is well xx

chrisa

WEll done, keep moving around to make sure the wind doesn't build up it can be very painful, and keep up with the water smashing xx

alfiemoomin

wow, well done and I'm looking forward to watching your journey, I have booked mine (I'm the newbie you said hi to last week or so ago!), i was debating sleeve or band, UK or abroad.... well its sleeve, abroad 6th Oct, so I'm right behind you x keep well, rest up and take it easy x