• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My new is about to begin! im so excited and I just cant hid it!

Sounds like you're doing great Los.

Glad you're doing well hunni xx

glad the site is back online did someone forget to pay the electric bill! any way quick update im doing great 1 week on from my operation fluid intake has gotten better made some orange ice cubes and its better than before ive also moved up a notch fluids wise ive now had 2x actimels 1x yogurt 1/2 can of tomato soup! been mindful and listening to my tummy and stop when ive had enough so all good hope it stays that way also couldn't help it jumped on the scales my weight is down to 299lbs! happy
so glad you are doing well Los . What a great recovery i hope I'm so lucky! I was wondering what happened to the site as i thought it was the latest download on my i phone which seems to be causing probs!! Ps well done in you weight loss too!

Hi Max, so thrilled for you! Sounds like you're doing really, REALLY well! I look forward to seeing the new you soon. Keep on sipping :) X

Hi Los, you write like your in good spirits and finding ways to keep to correct amounts of liquids,

wow weight loss....you sound like your top of the world and all is working well for you......im inspired....im also becoming very nervous as I'm now 9 days till i fly and 10 till surgery, i am still having last suppers....but decided to stop now so head isn't messed up after surgery x

Thank you for your very kind comments!
Your all right I feel in a very postive mood as each day goes by im drinking a bit more getting out a bit more doing a bit more I cant quite believe its 8 days post op but still need to be mindful of just that, im 8 days out so even if my head says im doing great my body needs to recover!
Making plans for the next stage - puree got some canned mushy peas in fresh fish frozen from when I was doing the ore op will get potatoes for mash nearer the time but will buy pre cut fresh veg looking forward to "eating" something I have at least another week on the liquid phrase before I can get to the puree phrase
sadly I didnt have any "last meals" so im hoping that christmas is my first proper meal just kids portion!

well i know ill be happy to cut right back and ill be looking forward to no food as weird as that sounds, I'm at my biggest, and I've easily gained half stone in last 2 weeks on my devouring stages. I feel very full.

I have done some before photos in my pants! ready for when get to 1 year surgaversiary or whatever peeps call it! I want to be able ti rid myself for the second and last time of my big girl wardrobe.

I have to say that xmas will probably be the next time i shall eat a kids meal as a post opper normal person! eeeeek

i have deliberately ignored yogurt for last few weeks and other slimy grub as i know i shall have to get myself eel acquainted with it all very soon.

question? will i be able to eat porridge ! random i know but i love it! i know it'll only be 3-4 teaspoons....

los have you decided to photo track your body changes?
xxx

Other than my knickers fitting better and the scales telling me im weighting less I cant say I do!
My friends and family say they can but I guess they would say that!
Im only 8 days out from surgery and feel great so I was thinking about making a very runny porridge over the weekend just a few mouthfuls and then wait a bit to see what happens

lovely to hear your ok and progressing. I am going to take, track and hold very private my minging pant pictures :-o), they will be held in a vault guarded by 2 dobermans lol

perhaps if they don't inspire me or pre-warn me when I'm down in size...then i can burn them, dance round them being burned in the garden ..... get arrested or section for dancing round a fire in my garden ha ha

mmmmm porridge.... enjoy

happy recovery x

Back