• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My private dietician "Hopelesscase"

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Just want to say a big "THANK-YOU" to carol for p.m ing me and reassuring me through some good and bad times of my weight loss journey. Not forgetting the lovely Nicole (Phat Girl) for sending me the pouchy test. I did what you said carol and cut most of my carbs out and upping my protein intake and guess what?....... Yes I have lost a massive 5Lb this week Ime well made up. Just to set the record straight too! I go on my Wii fit once every other day, and it certainly is paying off and I dont get bored cause its fun to do. Even if your either on ones todd or with family members. So in my eyes YES! protein does pay a big part in your diet, and I never would have thought it but as the saying goes "The Proof is In The Pudding" and right now ime the pudding lol but Ohhhhhhh Nooooo not for long at this rate Eh!!:cool::cool::cool:

Well done Gail!5lbs is a brilliant loss:D

HiYa Gail-Michelle,
Just wanted to say a Big well done on your weightloss so far! You are doing amazingly well and whoo hoo for another 5lbs this week! Well done!
I have always found Carole & Nic to be very helpfull along my journey and would like to say Thankyou to them too!
They have so much knowledge between them and have been a real insperation to me since the begining of my journey.
Thanks Girls x

I wouldnt mind being in your shoes youve done fantastic too!!:cool:
HiYa Gail-Michelle,
Just wanted to say a Big well done on your weightloss so far! You are doing amazingly well and whoo hoo for another 5lbs this week! Well done!
I have always found Carole & Nic to be very helpfull along my journey and would like to say Thankyou to them too!
They have so much knowledge between them and have been a real insperation to me since the begining of my journey.
Thanks Girls x

Well done Gail on keeping fit and losing 5lb this week!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Gail!! Excellent loss.

I have taken your recommendation for the USN Whey Protein and bought a couple of tubs from the web, my local Tesco don't do them and the web price was very good.

So, if they taste like KAK, you owe me...:p:p :D

Hi John and well done you!!, only snag is Ive got no dosh left cause Ive just bought a beautiful Mori Lee ball gown for my birthday bash. Therefore you will have to take it out of my bod:eek: Only joking Mrs Glenville.;)
Well done Gail!! Excellent loss.

I have taken your recommendation for the USN Whey Protein and bought a couple of tubs from the web, my local Tesco don't do them and the web price was very good.

So, if they taste like KAK, you owe me...:p:p :D

Hay Gail you're doing great.

Your loss so far is brilliant and five pounds in a week is not to be sniffed at either. Well done you xxx

Well at five pounds a week that's only three months away LOL xxx

Congrats to you Gail - I use the pouch test as 'carb-rehab' and it does help me get straight. Well done on the 5lbs - you are a star!

Nic:D

So pleased you have managed to get your diet intake balanced properly well done on your weight loss Gail Michelle and no doubt it will keep dropping off now.
It does seem important to keep the protein high, and people like Carol Nic and Shell have proved that, I too will certainly be following in their shoes

Jay xx

wow Gail, congrats on your 5lb off this week. THats fab hun.

And I agree, Carole is an absolute superstar.

well done darling hugs xxx

Back