• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My private dietician "Hopelesscase"

you are a good pupil gail. Gold star this week lol
i have to give credit to shel as i followed her.
but i will not be having any babies

Ohhhh well Ime glad you could drop on by lol was ones ears burning Ha Ha! and I owe a big "Thank-you" to shell as well . Any-way peeps as I dance around the room singing Ime the star pupil, Ime the star pupil cos caz ses so!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:QUOTE=hopelesscase;2046705]you are a good pupil gail. Gold star this week lol
i have to give credit to shel as i followed her.
but i will not be having any babies[/QUOTE]

Hi margy, Did you know that caz has been picking on me all week lol and karlos says she is naughty and he has sent her to the naughty corner, but not me you understand. She tried to frighten me with horror movies too!!:eek:
Hi Gail
You are doing soooo well Gail keep up the good work hun . Take care .
Margaret xx

She has had an excellent teacher with Moi!! our house was always full of laughter. But how does nicky cope with me Hmmmmmmmm well YES!! you have guessed it she`s as mad as a hatter :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
yr a bloody nutter woman but i luvs ya. How the hell does yr daughter cope!!!

thank you marg, she is a bad influence on me and karlos has told me to keep away from her (PMSL caz) didums to moi!!:cry::cry::cry:
My God that is awful I know what you mean with horror movie me being by myself Id be hiding under the blankets lol . Its a good job she`s in the naughty corner thats where the bad poeple goes or on the naughty chair . You`ll be ok now .

Gail you look lovely in your new avatar!you really suit that colour.Five pounds off is great too.Maz x

Gail that's great news - I know how frustrated you been in the past over periods of weight stabilisation - and it's wonderful that you have forged such strong friendships on the board.

Keep up with the good work and I hope your birthday bash is the vent of the year!

xx

thank you tina, Your a lovely gal, wish you were closer you could have come to my 50th birthday bash with your hubby, Ive been following your threads since day 1 but now you seem to be doing realy well your self. Kind regards x
Gail that's great news - I know how frustrated you been in the past over periods of weight stabilisation - and it's wonderful that you have forged such strong friendships on the board.

Keep up with the good work and I hope your birthday bash is the vent of the year!

xx

Well- you know my resistance to 'micro-managing' my diet, but I did take advice and upped my protein and reduced my carbs and I have lost a staggering 7lb this week! I had that 3 week stabilisation, then 4lb off, then nothing for a fortnight now another half stone (ticker won't let me update my doofer at the mo) so I am thrilled.

Well - I may not be at your party in person but I will be thinking of you all and expect to see some pretty amazing pictures - dresses and general glamour!!!

You look positively glowing in your avatar pic!

xx

Back