• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My private dietician "Hopelesscase"

OMG:eek: thats amazing stuff eh Tina a massive well done to you!!!:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::happy036: Gail x P.S the ticker wont let me change mine either its probably still in bed lol
Well- you know my resistance to 'micro-managing' my diet, but I did take advice and upped my protein and reduced my carbs and I have lost a staggering 7lb this week! I had that 3 week stabilisation, then 4lb off, then nothing for a fortnight now another half stone (ticker won't let me update my doofer at the mo) so I am thrilled.

Well - I may not be at your party in person but I will be thinking of you all and expect to see some pretty amazing pictures - dresses and general glamour!!!

You look positively glowing in your avatar pic!

xx

Well done on your loss so far!!:D

I'd like to get a Wii fit but I'm too heavy for it yet!!:wave_cry:

But as soon as I have my op and lose enough I shall get one!! :D

Take Care

PaulaXX

I know the feeling but like me, it won't be long before you can use it. I am 8lb off being able to use it and the I am gonna follow your example Gail.

You are doing AMAZING Gail and you are looking Gorgeous. I am so pleased for you and know you will love your birthday.

I keep hearing of this five day pouch test. I don't need it yet but would be interested anyway?

Loads of love to a fantastic loser.

xxxx

You look great Gail. Enjoy your birthday celebrations.

Rebirth

Back