• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Tummy Tuck journey

mandy130

As some of you will know, I have been waiting a couple of years for this and finally the wait is almost over, just 7 more sleeps and I will be on my way to the hospital. Have been experiencing mixed emotions...one min excited, the next terrified??? Few things I am worried about, the after pain, the drains and there removal and healing issues as I have been a smoker.

Am going shopping tomorrow to buy the things I need for hospital, gonna look online for compression garments although I have seen people say Peacocks and Primark are good and a good price too.

I will update regularly and will try and do it from hospital too. x

good luck Mandy. I'll be watching with interest as Im just waiting to have my date confirmed.

Hiya, are u having it done on nhs? If so they usually provide u with compression garment but in addition or whilst it's in laundry people wear control type pants, cheapest/ best are primark, they're fab. Gd luck with op keep posting let us know how u get on. I'm almost 4 wks post op I had fleur de lis type tt and it's only today swelling is going down as I had seroma but been quite happy with tum now I'm starting to see results!

I can't wait to see the results...I know it is going to be a while, but well worth the wait I hope. I am having it done on the NHS, but I will buy some of the control briefs to take with me. Will also take some before photos and once the swelling has gone down I will do some afters and post them on here.

Hope you get your date soon sam!

Mandy x

Good luck

It is amazing the difference and how much better you feel about yourself once its been done.Primark are very good for support things.

All the best

jo
xx

Good luck with it and I hope you dont have any pain or probs.
Looking forward to the pics. Are you doing before pics too?
Lynne x

Good luck Mandy :)

I too will be keen to see how you get on as my TT has been postponed until September and I'm really having a severe case of second thoughts at the moment!

Debs

If any one is a size 8 I have a support garment I didn't wear .... It's black I will post it out if any one can make use of it ... X

Hello and thanks for all the messages!

I will be doing some before photos yes.

Well just 2 more sleeps and I go in, am really nervous even more so know as I have just found out that even NRT patches were a no no, but my PS never told me that and neither did the pre op nurse? Anyway, am going to go ahead with it I think if I cancel now I will never get it done. Will keep you all updated.

Mandy x

Well one more sleep and I go in, feeling really worried....about home when I am gone and the pain and all sorts, think I will find it hard sleeping tonight!
Leaving here at 7am will post on here as soon as I can.

TTFN x

Back