• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New day & I back on track (I think)

J-Mo

:)

Well its a new day & after my miserable few days I feel much better today, I think it maybe down to fact I slept in my own bed last night for the first time since my bypass.

It was heaven :D

Hopefully, if I find out Charis is well enough I will get to see her with week-end.

My fella has continued to be a complete & utter c**k. He has hindered not helped my recovery but I will deal with this dead wood once I'm fit enough. All I will say is that no one messes with my family or I act like a lioness protecting her cubs!!

So today it is onwards & upwards!!

Have a great day everyone & if you can't be good be careful ;)

:553:

Great to know you're beginning to feel better hun.

Fella is going to get a shock some day soon then eh? It's a pity he couldn't support you more when you desperately need it but you seem to have your head in the right place to deal with it when you're fit enough to.

Thanks girls.

Problem is my fella thinks I beholden to him but having been a single mam for 10 years he should know better than to think I need any man!!

The only man you can rely on is your dad :)

Hi Jacci....

Glad you are back in a fighting spirit.. the rest may have done you the world of good, but don't overdo... there's new plumbing to heal and it takes time.

I would be exactly the same. My family particularly kids come first and I turn into a lioness when I'm in protective mode... it's good that we have this and it's there if we need it.

Your kids have you and they are so lucky to have a loving strong Mum... your day will come love and along with your new figure, you can sort it all out... but take it steady for now... get over this operation first and I'm glad you are thinking of your future.

Love and hugs Jacci. xxx

go for it jacci hun. amso glad your feeling better. maybe all you needed was a good sleep in your own bed. it can be all ups n downs the first few weeks, but at least now your back. big hugs kidda, xxxx

Jacci just concentrate on getting better and the kids for now. We're here for moral support but you need to just take one thing at a time xxxx Big hugs

Thanks girls.

Problem is my fella thinks I beholden to him but having been a single mam for 10 years he should know better than to think I need any man!!

The only man you can rely on is your dad :)

So pleased to hear you are feeling a bit more spirited today! I'm going to disagree with the only man you can rely on bit if my biological father is anything to go by, but having been a single parent for many years too, I hear ya girl! Whatever needs sorting out with Mr. 'I've got a big shock coming but I just don't know it yet' will keep until you are feeling fighting fit though, we don't want any regressive progress in your recovery! xxx

Thanks Dawny & Neen :)

Thanks also Angie, sorry your biological dad isn't like mine but I bet your mam is lovely!! Mine wasn't ;) ha, ha!!!! Take care mate

Thanks Dawny & Neen :)

Thanks also Angie, sorry your biological dad isn't like mine but I bet your mam is lovely!! Mine wasn't ;) ha, ha!!!! Take care mate

She died a few years ago...she did the best she could but she was quite miserable the last few years of her life due to disability & consequently she could be quite evil, bless her!!!! Biological father likes a drink....I could have paired him up with your mother!!!!!!

thats want i want the old jacci back good on ya girls. a good nights sleep can change everything.

im gonna be out the house from around 2pm, we having a party for hubbie its his 30th birthday - im a craddle snatcher i know so if you hear anything from charis will you drop me a text as i will not be near a computer.

am really scared cos i used to be a bit of a singer when i lived worked/ abroad but hubbie has only ever heard the tales of my career never actually heard me sing properly - since i put on the weight and one nasty person i the crowds comments i have never been back on the stage and as part of the party tonight and a total surprise to him i will be getting up singing - wish me luck

I'm sorry Angie!! My mam died few years ago but was evil, bitter twisted abusive alcoholic!!

But I'm sure you are like me & strive to ensure you are nothing like your parents so that you can bring your kids up the best you can!!

Take care Angie

Chris you dark horse you!!! I wish you all the luck in the world but I'm sure you'll not need it. I want to hear all about it mind you!!

Steph & Liz posted earlier that Charis is in ICU. She's very poorly & in pain. They found her bowel twisted & a hernia pressing against her new tummy which was bleeding. Hopefully she'll be on her way to recovery soon. I don't think she'll be up for visitors until tomorrow at the very earliest!!

am really scared cos i used to be a bit of a singer when i lived worked/ abroad but hubbie has only ever heard the tales of my career never actually heard me sing properly - since i put on the weight and one nasty person i the crowds comments i have never been back on the stage and as part of the party tonight and a total surprise to him i will be getting up singing - wish me luck[/QUOTE]

Hope all goes well. I am sure that you will sound like an angel to him.

Rebirth xx

Hi J-Mo, I am so glad you are feeling much better today. Don't waste your mental energy on those who are not worth it. Hope things manage to keep on the up and up. You sound like you have a lovely family.

Sending hugs and love.

Rebirth xxx

Back