• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It all goes on your anatomy??? You must be smaller so will still get same restriction don't think it affects that side of things.

My insides were obviously as big as my outside lol x

spikeykaren said:
Having head battles :(

Oh me too, head is so screwed up where food is concerned. Have put some weight back on and feel really depressed about it. I need that fill.

My first fill today my nerves have got the better of me no fluid was put in during my op so today there's going to be restriction I hope so as I have only lost 2 lb in the last 2 weeks being on soft foods. Just hoping my band is how it should be :)

How did you get on?

Think it went ok thanks they spent 15 min looking for my port an missed it first time I got 4 ml put in was made to drink a glass of cold water forgot to sip took a gulp not good all came back up but once I sipped it was ok then they made me have a hot drink just sipped back on liquids for 2 days then on soft for another 2 can actually feel where my band is now it feels tender the nurse said if I can't cope with it tomorrow to give her a ring an they will take some out Friday :) had half a slim fast for tea an felt bloated :(

spikeykaren said:
Think it went ok thanks they spent 15 min looking for my port an missed it first time I got 4 ml put in was made to drink a glass of cold water forgot to sip took a gulp not good all came back up but once I sipped it was ok then they made me have a hot drink just sipped back on liquids for 2 days then on soft for another 2 can actually feel where my band is now it feels tender the nurse said if I can't cope with it tomorrow to give her a ring an they will take some out Friday :) had half a slim fast for tea an felt bloated :(

See what tomorrow brings honey and defo go back if it doesn't feel right. Can't wait to get mine next Tuesday.

Had my first fill yesterday an feel good today :) also had my first weigh in an have now lost 30 lb off my start weight :) xx

:clap: carry on losing

Feeling fantastic most of my old clothes gone making way for new ones :) not buying pants or jeans going to live in legging an tights with boots for the winter months with a little dress on top :)

spikeykaren said:
Feeling fantastic most of my old clothes gone making way for new ones :) not buying pants or jeans going to live in legging an tights with boots for the winter months with a little dress on top :)

That's brilliant, I bet you feel great xx

Feel the best I have felt in a long time :) no more ankle pain knee pain or back pain it feels great to go to bed with no pains an get up with no pains. X x x you must be at the new clothes stage yourself Hun not 1 pair of my old pants fit at all still have a few old tops not many now tho xx Are you getting excited now not long to wait till Tuesday now Hun x x

Today I'm 15 stone an a size 18 I'm a happy bunny down by 35lb and 2 dress sizes from the start of my journey 10 weeks ago when starting my pre op at 17st 7. Been walking a little but think its time to up my excersise would love to be a size 16 by Christmas :)

spikeykaren said:
Today I'm 15 stone an a size 18 I'm a happy bunny down by 35lb and 2 dress sizes from the start of my journey 10 weeks ago when starting my pre op at 17st 7. Been walking a little but think its time to up my excersise would love to be a size 16 by Christmas :)

Wow get you that's great x I'm sure if you put your mind to it that size 16 will be yours x

Back