• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS Tummy Tuck Diary (Pics Included)

Well finally got my signature right i was making it too long that was the problem doh, now i've mastered that 1 maybe i can get some pics on here too PP, bare with me tho :D
i'll go on the word forum maself if i have too and post post post if you want you can give some help plz anyone to get these posts up.

Well done Linda! :) And looks like you're nearly there with your 50th post.
xx

Poppy thank you so much! I saw your piccies and WOW it was like looking at a picture of me! I am very excited about following your progress, I have jokingly said to hubby in the past that I want a TT however I thought a lot of my problem was due to weight but I am not so sure now...I am going to try and lose at least another 21lbs before reviewing the situation but if it still looks baggy and won't go back I am definately definately going to consider a tuck!

Hi Poppy not had much time to post the last couple of dayz working away. I saw your pics and your belly is different from mine i'm gonna try get a couple of pics of mine on tonite if not tommorow, if i can work out how too :D
NOT LONG NOW POPPY :)

Hi poppy

I've got my tt on 9th December - i finally bit the bullet and paid the deposit yesterday

Really interested to hear your story and how you get on - we can exchange photos post op :)

Hi Poppy i've put before pics in my albums, don't know how to put a link on my post. :D

Lizzie - that's the wisest way to look at it. You'll know for sure by BMI 25 but you might be able to tell before you get to your ideal healthy weight. They do also say it's best to get to a stable weight where you're not planning on losing too much more in case you end up with more sagging after the op. Ultimately, if you have excess skin that makes you miserable and a TT is what you want, you go girl! :)

Linda, looking forward to seeing your pics. If you go onto your album where your photos are, copy the link in your browser address bar and paste it into the thread reply.

Yay Lou! What an amazing Christmas prezzy to give yourself. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery for us both! Yes, would love to see your pics. Would be good to compare on the healing process.

xx

Diary Update...

Well, only 5 days to go now and I'm feeling like a child anticipating Christmas.

I didn't think I was nervous since my positive experiences at my pre-op assessment put me at ease but I had a really bizarre dream last night I thought I'd share with you all...

In my dream I'd had my op and when I went to the loo I looked down at my tummy and it had barely changed. I was not in pain but I had a new scar. I then told my hubby that the surgeon had told me I needed to DIY part of my tummy tuck by cutting myself! How strange! Any dream analysts out there?

Seriously though, I wonder if maybe deep down I'm worried that my tummy won't improve much. I'm sure it will but my subconscious seems to be worrying about something. :confused:

Still excited though. :D

Thanks for sharing your pics Linda. I can't wait to see your after pics. Are you as excited as I am? Hey just thought - you won't have to cook Christmas dinner - lucky you! ;)

Hi Poppy i always go to my Mum and Dads for christmas dinner anyway lol Don't know how i'm gonna feel at christmas tho but it'll be worth it. :D
Are you gonna have to do christmas dinner? Think you should still be able to sit with your feet up hehe.

I'm really excited i forgot to say, i will be thinkin about you on Tuesday oooo sounds so close now.

To be honest it's usually a joint effort between me and the hubby but he intends to pamper me this time. :D Good job he's a good cook!

Yeah it does sound a lot closer now doesn't it. I'm so glad you found my thread. I hope you get some useful reference from my post-op healing photos while you're awaiting your op.

Thanks Tara. :)
x

Thats great Poppy that your hubby's gonna spoil you this year, you deserve it.

Awww thanks hun!

Oooh my ticker is giving me butterflies. I'd better start thinking about what I need to pack. :/ Are you going to put a countdown to TT ticker up Linda?
x

I think i will put a ticker up but it will get me even more excited lol
I'm like a kid waiting on christmas, i'm more excited than the kids are :D
x

Thanks for letting me see your pics. I will be looking out for your post op ones. As I said in my PM good luck for Tues and here's to a flatter tummy.

Hi poppy

Best of luck for Tuesday. Will be thinking about you.

xx

Back