• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nintendo Wii + Wii fit plus + balance board

yeah it does tell you your weight and your calories its brill and it explains everything to you aswell so theres no need to worry about what to do because it gives you step by step instructions on the game, its soo easy! when will you recieve yours?

Probably early next week... I have got it as a birthday gift from my nearest and dearest... so we'll both have a laugh on this... will everyone know my weight??? That's a thought xxx

no you have to click on the weight button for it to give you your exact weight and it also allows you to put a password on it too so no one else can see your stuff on it only you.

That's good...

Thank you again.

Maybe we could have a comparison sometime of an activity... I am really on a huge cut down diet at the moment. Writing everything down and really trying hard to help myself... so this is a great boost!

Shall be so pleased to have a go and we'll have a few laughs along the way!

Much love and thanks, so grateful xxx

tellin ya! it is good fun! im the same with the diet - sticking to 3 meals a day and healthy stuff no frozen just fresh n healthy and i need to get doing my exercise so that my surgeon will put me on the waiting list, he was a little worried about my heart because im realli lazy - i could sit here all day and not think twice about it, so this wii has realli got me motivated! i just cant believe the surgeon is worried about my heart at 24 years old - 24 and ive got more health issues than my grandad at nearly 80 - thats bad isnt it! this surgery and my wii will be the making of me im going to make sure of it. i cant wait to compare games and hope we can play together online xxx

i have just wii fit at mo, but i did borrow my mates wii fit plus and i was ok on that too , .......but now i am 3 stone lighter than that so all good xxx

im going to order the wii fit aswell, what weight does it say on the cover of the game case you have? im wondering if theres a problem with mine then? if so then ill be taking it back for an exchange

I have had wii fit plus sitting on my table unopened for about 4 months if not longer. You have inspired me to dust the wii down and set it up again over the weekend. I have been trying to eat more healthily - high protein no carbs - Atkins type of thing - and actually lost a little bit of weight in the last few weeks. So....time for me to do a little gentle exercise and see if that helps with my mobility while I wait patiently (not!!!) for my op.

tranquil

Exactly Tranquil,
We can ease the wait of our ops by helping each other via using the Wii and maybe share the easy to use programmes. You are not alone...
It's a huge effort to exercise with weight issues and I have other health problems, but I do believe that a bit of movement daily plus getting into a diet regime can only help us to feel stronger and we can put our minds and bodies to this as we wait our turn. Much love and thanks xxxxx

The wii fit is great fun and what a better way to exercise than to do it laughing :)

Enjoy your wii folks xx

True Julie, you just can't beat a really good belly laugh... I shall certainly have an audience when I get going... already got a queue here waiting!
Shall post some pics! xxx

This was my worry too... I do hope that you will be able to get your surgery soon Holly... and it will be something to aim for... good luck on your journey and we are with you xxx

Hi just want to say I have one but cannot use mine as it has a weight limit on it of 300lbs

Hiya luv my wii fit plus game allows 23 stone 8 lbs which game have you got that only allows 300lbs and have you got the original balance board or just a compatable one?

girls i was well over 300lbs infact i was 330 when i started using mine its teh bioard that takes the weight not the games and mines worked fine..........................mine is the proper wii board not a game on board x Also if you later buy games like just dance you dont need a wii board for that one so theres not weight limit xxxxxxx

Hi, I need to dig out my instructions - but is there a weight limit for the board? I am determined to get it going again at some point today.

tranquil

Would anyone recommend this battery... I am waiting for my new set (Thanks to Keeley and Tracey) and I am wondering about getting a couple of rechargable batteries?

Thanks in advance for any advice xxx

Intec Wii Fit Balance Board Rechargeable Battery (Wii)

I have one of these. I will let you know how good it is later as I have never used it and I am just charging it up now ready to plug in. I have just spent an hour getting everything dusted off, batteries changed etc ready to give it a try again.

Thank you very much, that is a great help... I shall be back online later and much love to everyone xxx

Back