• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nintendo Wii + Wii fit plus + balance board

tracey its the balance board that takes the weight but its the game that measures it thats why it states on the front of the game box that max weight is 23.8 but it doesnt state max weight on the balance board box, if you weighed 330lbs thats equal to just under 23.6 stones so thats probably why you havent had a problem with yours. have a look on the front of your game box see what is says on the 1st wii fit as im intruiged now, lol x
it doesnt effect some things anyway like when im doing the step regimes and hula hooping i just put one foot on it when it asks me to step on then its ok after that.. it does let you do the exercise on the board its just that weigh in bit at the start of the rutines if it measures too much it wont let you carry on. some of the yoga ones dont let you do it at all like the rutines where you have to stand on one foot, it just wont let you do them at all it just puts you back to the main menu as soon as you stand on it.

bev im not sure what they are like but its similar to the one i got with mine. as long as it doesnt have any problems charging up im sure it will be fine x

up to now ive done and hour and half on mine burning calories and finishing off with yoga and a game of bowling, im loveing it me! lets hope all this wii fit pays off with my weigh in on monday and i will be able to stand on it properly for the weigh ins soon. for me it has just given me my 1st goal to get to 23.8 so i can use my board properly, lol

good luck with getting yours going again tranquil! xxx

much luv x

Reactions: Bev
Thanks keeley - still haven't summoned up the courage to get going yet. I will at some point today!

tranquil

just leave it set up luv, ive always favoured the ps3 me but im luving this wii fit and it has given the the motivation i needed to get something done! i will probs get bored after a couple of months as usuall but for now im going to do an hour every morning at least! :D

keeley i weighed 24 stone when i first started and i never had a prob .........

oh i dont know ..mines always worked .so i am happy hun lol

Well I just had a 16 minute session - and it nearly killed me! How you girls can do as long as you do I will never know. Still - Rome was not built in a day. I will just start with 15 minutes a day and build up. I will not embarrass myself further by revealing my wii fit age but it really shocked me.

a very tired tranquil

I have one of these. I will let you know how good it is later as I have never used it and I am just charging it up now ready to plug in. I have just spent an hour getting everything dusted off, batteries changed etc ready to give it a try again.
I tried this and the board kept losing power. I am going to give it a good charge overnight and see if it is any better.

tranquil

Which exercise did you try Tranquil?
I shall be an absolute beginner so don't feel you are on your own...
It has to be at your pace and you have to be comfortable...
I am waiting for mine to arrive... then there will be some fun and games in our household!
xxx

Well I did a few of the aerobic exercises, step, boxing, jogging and some of the balance ones, hula hoop, snowball fight and snowboard. I was sweating buckets at the end of it. Just made me realise how unfit I am.

tranquil

yes you do sweat buckets amazing how quickly you build up your time x
i love it ..............................do you feel good after for doing it tranquil xxx

I am not sure Tracey - still trying to catch my breath! Seriously, a few weeks ago I would not even have contemplated doing it let alone actually doing it. I got very depressed about the time it is taking to get an op date and decided to pull myself together. I am sure it will get better each day. I have been really inspired by how you have got into losing your weight and exercising before your op and coping with all the stresses you have had. I just hope I can keep it up.

tranquil

Awww Tranquil... please don't feel on your own with this... I am in the same boat... we are all making progress and we are motivating each other... just keep chugging along and if you need support or a hug... come back to me... since I am also at your stage and I think the more motivation we can get and the changes we can make prior to surgery will give us the best chances to change our eating habits after the surgery... plus the build up of exercise whichever way is a good way to feel better.
Sending love and hugs your way. Keep in close touch and always here for you xxx

dont know then tracey... my dads 22 stone 10 and it worked fine with him and my brother was 23 stone 11 on my scales this morning and it wouldnt work with him either so god knows!

glad to hear you set it up tranquil, i sweat buckets too but they say thats when you are loosing weight dont they so i just push myself, like you say the more we do it the more we will be able to do. my faves are the fat burners... hula hoop, step, step plus (it will take practise to get that one right, lol) boxing and jogging, then a little yoga to cool down.

Well girls, my Wii has arrived, right on time on my Birthday morning and I am just waiting to get it set up... not sure when exactly... but I am excited.
I also have my date for my first meeting at Salford on 23rd September so that's progress!
Love to you all xxx

happy birthday bev! im r8 pleased for you that your wii has come but what you waiting for???? get it set up, lol!
my next apointment is also on the 23rd of september too! not long!

I need to get on my wii today i always feel so much better for it , we could do with a calories burnt challenge lol as of so far today ......... 0 lol

oh great bev i will be on mine laters .........................happy birthday xxx

Thanks for the Birthday wishes Tracey, Kelly and Keeley ~ will be in touch once I am all set up... laters.... have a great day and love you all xxx

ooooo yeh let us know how you got on x

Still not got it set up.... had loads of Birthday visitors and the phone going non stop.

Got friends here for tea so we will have to do it then cos I want everyone to have a go!

Talk later! xxx

Back