• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nintendo Wii + Wii fit plus + balance board

oooo fab have fun guys! x

Well we have a little party going here... great fun on the Wii and such a laugh... we had a chinese between us all and then have been on this for a few hours now... my nephew, aged 44 is playing the boxing, my 48 year old niece is bowling and I won the bowling match! Yippee!!!

Great fun and when I am on my own I will be having a weigh in on the machine and get myself set up and into a routine... thanks for the recommendation and look forward to comparing a calorie burn out!

Much love and thanks.

Thank you for all my Birthday wishes throughout the day xxx

Sounds like a fab day bev many happy returns x x

Thank you so much, it's been great fun and a day to remember, just wondering how much weight I have gained in the last 2 days. Last Friday I was around 262lbs... will have to get back on track tomorrow... on top of a 3 course celebration meal yesterday, there was a Chinese tonight and I have to join in of course... plus a couple of slices of birthday cake throughout the day...

for sure....

I won't be able to do this next year! Hopefully!!!

Much love xxx

enjoy it while you can lovely x

Had a great time with the Wii fit today... did ten minutes of upper arm exercise, then ten minutes of step for absolute beginners... not bad going... I couldn't do the hula hoop exercise as yet.

Still going on the toning tables since it is helping my spine pain and I don't feel as rigid as I was... I could not get out of bed... so I must help myself into a new body!

Love to you all xxx

me too bev - glad your luving your wii it sounds like your getting on well with it! i was on it till my piggy timer thing hit 1 hour lol i usually start with the hula hoop then onto step then a jog in the park then boxing. i like the marching one aswell which is on the wii fit plus section. you mite like that one too the marching one.
i ordered the 1st wii fit game of ebay because i was wondering if the weight limit on that one was different because of what tracey said about hers being fine and thats the same too - max weight 23 stone 8 lbs so im a little gutted, lol - have to keep getting my hubby to do the weigh in bits, ill get there sooon!

Keeley... you are a true inspiration!
Cannot thank you enough.
I will persevere with the hula hoops, I got to 15.
It's really brilliant... I'm just watching the biggest loser USA on sky while I'm typing... have you seen that show? Just sending you thanks again for everything! xxx

Hi all

I have had a two day break from the wii - but will be trying again after I get home from work tomorrow. I struggle with the hula hoop too - just can't get the old hips going at all:D

aww thanks bev! i thought the hula hoop one was the easiest one me... i always do that one 1st for like a little warm up, but then i dont realli suffer with my joints so i cant imagine how your 2 r feeling. bev has it happens i have baught that game too off ebay "the biggest looser" you will have to get it! ive not realli been on it much so cant tell you what its like - ill let you know!

Thanks Keeley... just been watching the Biggest Loser on Sky... I'm watching all weight loss programmes now! Used to avoid them... but no more... I'm facing up to reality!!!
Loads of love and thanks xxx

Hi everyone
Was just wondering what the difference is between the Wii Fit and the Wii Fit Plus? Also what is the dance game that people have been recommending.
thanks for your help
lots of love

ive got biggest loser game, only had it out the box once though. i just prefer the wii fit & go on that instead. i think i'll give it a go again tho...

i might get a dance game, they should do a zumba one...so i can learn it before i go to classes& make a fool of myself

Hi everyone
Was just wondering what the difference is between the Wii Fit and the Wii Fit Plus? Also what is the dance game that people have been recommending.
thanks for your help
lots of love

Jan you get the same exercises on wii fit plus as you do on wii fit and some extra. Not sure about the dance one.

tranquil

the wii fit plus has extra exercises and tells you how many calories you have burnt...............the dance game is called just dance x

type in wii dance matt on ebay! i baught a dance matt and got the game with it of ebay for £20 its good actually but im not much of a dancer lol x

I bought a wii balance board for £70 off amazon a few month ago and it looks great when i see someone on it...silly me didnt look at the max user weight 23st summat :( gutted i was. i have Just dance and thats pretty good but i wanted that 4 ages

Back