• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nintendo Wii + Wii fit plus + balance board

keeley86

Hi, ive been looking all over for a cheap wii with wii fit, does any1 want to sell me one? or know any1 who mite want to sel me theirs? let me know! the wii fit sounds really good and ive got to get something quick time to get me motivated. x

i dont have one for sale keeley as i use mine every day , but i just wanted to say i love mine xxx you cant go wrong for fun exercise xx

i cant wait me tracey - its you thats got me wanting one,lol my hubby not pleased because it looks like hes got to shell out £200 for one, lol he will get over it, hehe! all second hand ones are going for too much - i dont want to buy a second hand one for not much less than a new one... id rather just buy new one. im going to have a good shop about see what i can get hold of - but i bet i have got one by friday! can you go online with them? ive got to do something! my surgeon said ive got to do half an hour a day excercise for 2 weeks then up it to an hour a day after that and today is the second time ive been on the treadmill, i just cant get into it, he said if ive do as he says he will put me on the waiting list, im worried now...my appointments come thru for the 23rd of september so ive got to get into some serious excercise! i think wii fit sounds fun so im gunna give it a try. shame they dont do something similar for the ps3 because weve allready got one of them.

I got mine from additions because you get 10% off your first order or this weekend argos are doing spend £100 get a voucher for £20 so you could get the wii then get the voucher for £20 then put that towards the board then get another voucher because if you spend over £50 you get a £10 pound voucher, hope you get what i mean it sounds like a right load of babble lol

yeah...thanks rose! i was looking at that earlier but the only thing putting me off is... its a copy of the original balance board i think - its the gameon version. i mite end up going for that one yet tho, does any1 have one of these gameon boards? what are they like?

ill look into that now rybens - is additions a catalogue? im presuming it is

i got mine in tescos

hi why dont u go into the shop granger games, also game they are on internet as well you might get a reconditioned 1 cheap, or check out your local papers in ads for sale.

Hi Keeley... I have a birthday due so am asking my family to help for mine. I would love to be able to enjoy some home exercise... seems like this is great fun and popular...have to use it since you need your money's worth... is it fair to say that the ASDA offer including the keep fit cd etc is the best to go for???
If it reads your weight and progress it has to be good and Keeley... if you are able... we could do this together (from a distance and compare notes as newbies using this... I would love to get into it). Hope this helps. Much love Keeley. xxx

well i got mine in Tescos last year with the game for £81 but i know they seem to of gone up xxx

oh but do you need the wii console too

Thanks Tracey.
Is there a package that includes everything you need... I would be starting with nothing... this is confusing xxx

ok you will need a wii fit console and then if you want to do wii fit then you will need the wii fit game and the board x
you buy console separately sometimes comes with different games x the board you can get the game with xx

Reactions: Bev
Thank you so much Tracey.
I have just completed my purchase with Game and shall really look forward to losing a few pounds in front of my telly!!!
Can't wait to get hold of it now... my birthday coming up in next few days so I managed to tell my family how much this set would do for my weight loss pre op!!!
Do you enjoy using this?
xxx

i love it do it every day ..........................but build up slowly xx

Back