• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No funding for me :(

Write to the Star Wars convention and see if you could do some guest appearances for a bit of extra cash with your CPAP mask! I think paypal is a great idea xx
lol how funny :D xxx

Stop laughing at our suggestions...OK how about getting in on TOWIE - I bet they could fit you in somewhere, you must know the area well and have a bottle of fake bake somewhere in the house?! xx

Stop laughing at our suggestions...OK how about getting in on TOWIE - I bet they could fit you in somewhere, you must know the area well and have a bottle of fake bake somewhere in the house?! xx
pmsl only skinny bints with big fake tits go on there, not middle aged fat women hahaha
blimey that show makes me feel embarrassed to come from essex lol xxx

950 Views and 101 replies tells you how much we all think of you caren.
Lotto tonight...if i win you can have the cheque,take what you need,and give me the change.
Aslong as it's no more than 3 numbers ! --- Just kidding hun. :D:D

Andy x

pmsl only skinny bints with big fake tits go on there, not middle aged fat women hahaha
blimey that show makes me feel embarrassed to come from essex lol xxx

Tell me about it.....The bloody programme is filmed 10 minutes from me :eek: :d'oh:

oh thank you Andy :eek: i feel embarrassed now :eek: lol xxx

ok its sorted, Twink is gonna do it on her kitchen table with the nail scissors :D lol xxx
i love you lot mwah xxx

oh andy :( whats the numbers? i might be rich :D

id prefer voddie ta :D oh and marie said shes a dab hand at stitching so she can sew me up hahaha xxx

Me thinks it would be cheaper to pay for the op than buy the amount of Voddie it would take to get you unconscious, bahahaha xxx

Me thinks it would be cheaper to pay for the op than buy the amount of Voddie it would take to get you unconscious, bahahaha xxx

pahahahahaha :8855: :8855: :8855:

Its lovely to see all the support, you are loved so much hun and we will always be there for you. When your op finally happens (It will i have faith) you will have to organise One big party and that we can all come to. That would be some party. Keep your chin up hun and don't give up. We could all descend on downing street with placards, that would be one scary scene lol

Hi Caren, I've just logged in and seen this and true to cockney form I'm gutted for ya luv!
you're always there for everybody else and it's so wrong that you've been refused. Keep the faith though your turn will come, and I've got everything crossed for ya. xxx

hi caren im sorry to hear you been refused hugs hun xx

Oh sweetie... I am so sorry

How far do you live from the border of your neighbouring PCT?
Because its the Dr's PCT that will fund your surgery.
If you can register with a Dr in another PCT you may be covered by their criteria
Hope that makes sense

hi caron next time you go your docs with an appeal ask for the 6 months dietition course as that is a requirement of the p.c.t and also a 6 month cognetive behaviour course i really truely carnt belive your doctor putting in for funding knowing this is the norm befor you will even be considerd. good luck sweet do give up we are all behind you. xxxx

hi caron next time you go your docs with an appeal ask for the 6 months dietition course as that is a requirement of the p.c.t and also a 6 month cognetive behaviour course i really truely carnt belive your doctor putting in for funding knowing this is the norm befor you will even be considerd. good luck sweet do give up we are all behind you. xxxx
its because of the sleep apnoea Lynda, the criteria is severe, and mine is mild, they are very strict x

Back