• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nobody to relate to anymore on this site..just really fed up with abdomen problems

Because he knows better than to get rid of you.. He knew what side his bread is butterd on lol

I'm glad this thread has been of some help to people...even though i seem to be all doom and gloom these days.
That's why I don't post much these days as I'm getting on my own nerves!

Ptiff we're all guilty of that especially when there's good reason! I'm still going ahead with my bypass but don't you think it comforts me to know that if things go wrong I can come here to share and for advice from those who understand? Of course I do! Sure sites like this are great for sharing the successes which are an absolute inspiration but they're also for sharing the fears, the worry, the pain. Sometimes just being able to express these helps, sometimes fellow sufferers can offer invaluable advice, and sometimes all newbies like me can do is send hugs and admire your bravery.

I really hope the medics can get to the bottom of your pain and take it away, but in the meantime please keep posting and get what support you can from us on here.

Hugs,
Isabella x

Isabella I had a rough time when I had mine done and everyone on here helped me so much I would have been lost without them .

Isabella I had a rough time when I had mine done and everyone on here helped me so much I would have been lost without them .

That's so good to hear. Personally I'm doing okay atm but am were aware that can change from one day to the next. It's therefore good to know that there are those on here who will rally to give support. I'm so glad that was your experience and that you are now better :)

Ptiff we're all guilty of that especially when there's good reason! I'm still going ahead with my bypass but don't you think it comforts me to know that if things go wrong I can come here to share and for advice from those who understand? Of course I do! Sure sites like this are great for sharing the successes which are an absolute inspiration but they're also for sharing the fears, the worry, the pain. Sometimes just being able to express these helps, sometimes fellow sufferers can offer invaluable advice, and sometimes all newbies like me can do is send hugs and admire your bravery. I really hope the medics can get to the bottom of your pain and take it away, but in the meantime please keep posting and get what support you can from us on here. Hugs, Isabella x

This site is a god send pre-op and post-op...and we can all relate to each other,when family and friends are unable to help.
Had a bit of a shitty day today,just out of curiosity I rang dr ammori secretary to ask about my stay in hospital.
And I've come off the phone and cried...I think it was hearing they want to have a "good look around".
For gods sake I'm quite a brave person...
I was discharged from my bypass in a day and managed the pain straight after the op without needing the morphine on drip.
It might be a combination of my new job and fretting about that,feeling like I've let my family down by having this bypass in the first place...and lastly the fear of the unknown and not knowing what's wrong with me.
So I've had pains all day,the stress no doubt has made it worse...so sod it I'm having a cup of tea with REAL sugar to drown my sorrows.

Emma-Louise the fact that the prof wants a good look around is a good thing. It means he wants to get to the bottom of your pain. Have you seen the prof's stats, they're mind bogglingly excellent. He also gets the most difficult cases referred to him and yet his stats are still brilliant. I chose him rather than a provider for this very reason. I met him a few weeks ago and he really inspired me with confidence in his expertise. Honestly this is a good thing, you'll be in excellent hands and if anyone can get to the bottom of why you've been in such pain he's your man.

Thats great news Emma Louise pleased they finally trying to get to the bottom of this. Thinking of you. Had a flair up again yesterday, had little to eat . B had 2 oven cooked low fta sausages half a bun, L 1/2 bun with ham n pease pudding. T went out with friends to an Italian type restaurant. I started with 2 small slices of black pudding with a plain sauce with bacon and mushroom very small portion, throughout this course I felt it start by the time I had eaten it wham full blown pain not one buscopan in my bag just 3 strips of paracetamol in different pockets of my bag. luckily found a mint and sucked that only had 2 sips of my wine. 2 hour slater pain abided but left feeling very sore. Couldn't wait to get home for buscopan. All ok this morning but will take some doses throughout the day. typical xx

Hi Emma
Prof ammori is brill I'd been round the houses for two year with band problems and he did a reposition for me in January with no problems so if anyone can sort you he will so try not to worry x

Hi Emma Prof ammori is brill I'd been round the houses for two year with band problems and he did a reposition for me in January with no problems so if anyone can sort you he will so try not to worry x

One of his team is actually looking into for me,he's very nice and seems to know his stuff.

Well....3am,4am...I've been waking every hour...boohoo I'm getting scared now.
Hopefully my issues will have an answer tommorow..but not knowing what I'm going to have to wake up to is actually making me a little scared(I've got to admit).
And because I'm being put to sleep,that's never nice as the kids are just on my mind..
I think I'm more scared now than my bypass,I'm a brave girl I'll be ok...I've packed my colouring books :)..lol it's the latest hobby for adults.
Anyway sorry if I sound a Mard arse,just needed to talk to someone at this time of morning!

Best of luck

aww Emma hope everything goes ok for you. You have come this far no time to turn back now. You can do this and need to get tot he bottom it. This is what you have been waiting for the help you need and deserve just imagine if its something simple that can be sorted either through the surgery or a medication. Imagine pain free and keep that in mind for a goal. Less pain than you endure now has to be the best thing ever non eis even better fingers crossed. xxxx Chin up lovely xxx

Well....3am,4am...I've been waking every hour...boohoo I'm getting scared now. Hopefully my issues will have an answer tommorow..but not knowing what I'm going to have to wake up to is actually making me a little scared(I've got to admit). And because I'm being put to sleep,that's never nice as the kids are just on my mind.. I think I'm more scared now than my bypass,I'm a brave girl I'll be ok...I've packed my colouring books :)..lol it's the latest hobby for adults. Anyway sorry if I sound a Mard arse,just needed to talk to someone at this time of morning!

Good luck tomorrow emma-louise. I hope the get to the bottom of all your problems finally.

Fingers crossed for you my lovely. I hope they have some answers.

Thanks everyone for your kind messages..I've been keeping busy all day,I think I've packed my hospital bag 4 times over...
I'll update you all on the outcome x

Back