• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North meets South meet anyone???

that looks good Terri.

and approx 10 pubs within 2 miles of junction 17

Sounds good to me some of us could care share and split the petrol...I am up for it...would be better finding a pub somewhere just off the motor way as will be cheaper than service station...xx

yay, pub always sounds good to me!!!

I would be up for this, anywhere north of Birmingham good for me.

Just a suggestion Linda... perhaps change the title of the thread. Some people might have looked at the thread already and not popped in again since thinking its for preston peeps only. Would be brilliant if we could get a really big meet arranged.

I think you have to double click on the title - or just to the right of it and then you can retype it. Only you can do it because its your thread.

Have tried but it wont let me do it!!!.....will keep on trying...can I just ask that whatever date we settle on is one that I can come to as I work shifts and only have two weekends off out of five and they run one after the other :cry:.....xx

Have tried but it wont let me do it!!!.....will keep on trying...can I just ask that whatever date we settle on is one that I can come to as I work shifts and only have two weekends off out of five and they run one after the other :cry:.....xx

if you click on edit you should be able to high light the typing in the title box and retype a new title

Linda,

Give us an idea of ur next couple of weekends off and we can see which is most popular x x x

I am off the weekend of 28/29.....then the following one and then work for the three after that, then off two if you can work if from that...if not I will dig out my diary....

Tes I have tried double clicking and I have tried editing it only lets me edit the body of the post not the title :(:(

I can do 28/29 March but can't do 4th or 5th April. I can also do 9/10 May...if any of that makes sense x x x

28/29th no gud for me cos im going up to brummy see my lovely daughter...but not get anything specific planned for the other weekends...except easter weekend when im going up north to my brothers x

Lisa you made me get up off my butt and get my diary. lol..I have it wrong for weekend 28/29 march I am working then off the two following....However 9th/10 May is a good one for me....can we aim it for then as two of us can do it and take it from there...with the possibility of then renegotiate if too many cannot do that one as I think we need a starting point what do you say????...xx

ok, so I can do 11/12 april or 9th May, any takers?!?!

OOOH its so exciting the brummies and the Lancs meeting up...it'll be like the jets and the sharks, but friendlier and no singing!!!!!!

I could do 9th may and would be happy to take on driving duties for the brummies if we can share petrol money

cool, shall we pencil in 9th May then?

Back