• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nothing to do with the bypass but..........

jammyjaney

How do i add a pofile pic or pm someone? Whenever i go to click on someone's profile it tells me i'm not alowed! Sorry its prob a blonde moment only got the roots done yesterday! :p

Hi Janey,
I think it depends on the number of posts you have made - the more you post, the more "priviledges" they unlock for you. My pm feature only appeared after 50 posts - not sure about photos though.
Hope this helps :)

Georgina you should be able to now, once you get to 50 posts you can PM.

Janey you can add an avatar after 20 :)

Hi everyone,
I must be really stupid, but I don't know what a "PM" is and am also having trouble putting a pic on my messages. I've downloaded it, but it hasn't appeared on all my old messages-is this normal? Is an "avatar"? What are the cool little weight track charts and where do you get them from?

A PM is a Private Message, its the messaging system which allows you to send messages to other members. Once you have 50 posts you can use this. If you check up the top right hand corner where it has your ID, posts since last visit etc and your mood you should see a link with 'Private Messages' :)

If you upload an avatar photo it appears on your profile on every message. Mine is the one that shows to the left of this message.

The tickers you get from www.TickerFactory.com :)

A photo will only appear in all your previous posts if you put it in your signature

Your ticker goes in your signature. Once youve created it on Ticker Factory highlight and copy the BB Code option.

Then go to User CP on here (top left on the blue bar at the top of the page) Select edit signature and paste the BB Code in there. That should put it in your signature :)

Back