• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2014 Surgeries

good luck. where u havimg it done?
just had my phone call from dietitian. shes guna send be more options on pre op diet. so im pleased. hows wveryone doing? x

good luck. where u havimg it done? just had my phone call from dietitian. shes guna send be more options on pre op diet. so im pleased. hows wveryone doing? x

Birmingham parkway spire!

Surgery by dr super!!!

5 day pre op fluid diet!! Not looking forward to that!!! Xx

Pre-op diet is not fun - I'm just finishing day 2 of 10 - but all in a good cause, just keep focussed on the goal and it'll be worth it in the end. At least that's what I'm telling myself :)

Pre-op diet is not fun - I'm just finishing day 2 of 10 - but all in a good cause, just keep focussed on the goal and it'll be worth it in the end. At least that's what I'm telling myself :)
Great stuff Suzzie keep going not long. Xx

I am booked in for my band on the 26th, anyone else going to Belgium?

Hi Gweni... I had an MGB in Belgium 3 1/2 weeks ago with DR Chris de Brugne... Don't know if your going to the same place but if so they were really nice! All spoke English and I was very well looked after!... Best of luck with it! :)

ye I agree.pre op diet looks hard but worth it. today im guna do a 2 week meal plan for mine to get prepaired for nxt week. looks like ill be repeting alot of meals though agh. ive warned my hubby im guna be a right grumpy woman for the nxt couple of weeks. lol x

Keep up the good work Su2ie! Your big day will be here before you know it!

ye I agree.pre op diet looks hard but worth it. today im guna do a 2 week meal plan for mine to get prepaired for nxt week. looks like ill be repeting alot of meals though agh. ive warned my hubby im guna be a right grumpy woman for the nxt couple of weeks. lol x
In a sic kind of way I'm looking forward to starting mine because I've just been a frantic bingeing pig the last 2 weeks eating everything I thought I wanted or may want in the future. I'm sure I'll only loose the weight on my LSD that I have slapped on in the last 2 weeks! Can't wait not to be a slave to the food demon!

haha so true. I had a mcdonalds breakfast this morn just coz I know I wont be able to from nxt week. so I totaly get that.but still dreeding the pre op diet but the sooner im on it the sooner ill be having my op! well get through it! x

In a sic kind of way I'm looking forward to starting mine because I've just been a frantic bingeing pig the last 2 weeks eating everything I thought I wanted or may want in the future. I'm sure I'll only loose the weight on my LSD that I have slapped on in the last 2 weeks! Can't wait not to be a slave to the food demon!

This did make me laugh because I could've written it myself :)

My hubby's been away for the last few weeks so between left home alone and the constant food funerals I piled on 8lbs - good news is i've lost 6 already in 2 days of LSD :)

This did make me laugh because I could've written it myself :) My hubby's been away for the last few weeks so between left home alone and the constant food funerals I piled on 8lbs - good news is i've lost 6 already in 2 days of LSD :)

That is good going ! Whoop !

Back